well my wife is trying to spend my new bike money for next year

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
she wants to go on a couples cruise with some of her friends from work next year :bang: . she knows i have a secret stash of money but she never knows how much i have in it, but if havent bought anything in awhile she things that its getting pretty good sized. Not is still pretty small amount of cash. she also wants to take the entire tax return for next year to use on this cruise. now im not opposed to going on it, its just she wants to do it the very week after bike week in daytona. i and several other guys i used to street ride with and my brother inlaw have been planning on going for some time in 06. i have never been there yet niether has my brother in law and we have been pretty geeked about it for some time. well obviously we cant do both and what i want from the tax return to go to daytona is less than 1/3 of the total amount of this cruise. inother words im going to get either screwed out of my trip i had been planning or ill get the most evil treament i could possible imagin for some time to come if i dont go on the cruise. :bang: :bang:

THIS SUCKS :| :bang:

any opinions or advise or maybe just shoot me this weekend or better yet just kick me squar in the nad's ill probably feel better then.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
any opinions or advise

Its easier to get forgivness than permission!

Yzman shakes the cobwebs outta his head... Did I just say that out loud!!! :yikes:

1st...How the heck did she find out about the secret stash??? Who squeeled?? Or did she just notice that you have been holding back a little come pay day. :think:

2nd....Well there is no 2nd I guess. As for that kick in the nads... You will be in enough pain after Sundays ride. No need to inflict more to ya. :bang:

Good luck with that :laugh:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
My good friend "Hopsing" (known to some as Bob) has pinned me as "Dr. Phil" so I guess I have some right to comment here.. On second - HECK NO!! I wouldnt touch this with one with a ten foot pole... YZMAN has already got mankind in HUGE trouble just by his little burble.. :nod:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Have fun on the cruise, if you play your cards right you could finish up bike week then jump on the big boat and party hard for anther week?
I hear KTM has great terms on there payment plan? Or just say good bye to your saving's.

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
New Bike or cruise......New Bike $6000.....Cruise for 2......$3000
New Bike lasts 3-4 years. Cruise last 7-10 days. cost per day the bike is much cheaper.

New Bike or New/NO wife.....Cost....errr not going there.

Brian

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
:( :( :(

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
:rotfl: any opinions or advise or maybe just shoot me this weekend or better yet just kick me squar in the nad's ill probably feel better then.[/QUOTE said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Either way you cant win, at least you will have fun doing which ever one you choose to do. Good Luck choosing :laugh:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well she knows i keep some money from my checks for myself and a bit i put in a account for vehical maintenance. she knows i do not buy much of anything, and im always saving for something. the thing is she never realy knows how much i have squirled away unless i haven bought anything in awhile. then she figures out that i plan on buying something thats going to cost alot, so she starts thinking of ways for me to spend it. IE stupid cruise, cause she knows me and her brother have been saving for the trip to daytona. GRRRRR is burnen me up, but we were whatching 2 wheeled tuesday last night and i said i wish i could go to that race pointing at the tv(its the world GP comming to the USA for the first time in 11 years at laguna seca) and she said well when is that race going to happen and where is it at. i said west cost CA at least i think. now she has brought this up a couple of times since asking me when that race was going to happen, so here is what my tiny cranium has surmized, she is looking at figuring out how to get me to go on a trip to see this race, so that i have to go on the cruise next year. evil women are i tell ya.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Buy her a big diamond with the money (Zarconian diamond that is).
Then get your bike and tell her you won it in a contest.
Maybe you can get Ed McMahon to bring it over!
:laugh:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I don't know about you YZ, but I've never found it easy asking for forgiveness!

Plant the seed early, don't act too excited, and make it seem like her idea!

As far as cruises, it's one of the best vacations I've ever had. Would highly recommend it, just do it right (i.e. not Carnival). If it's conflicting with your Daytona trip, check out the various pricing for the weekly itineraries. It can vary a lot depending on the week you go. Shop for a week that is cheaper than the one your wife wants. Let that be the selling point instead of conflicting with bike week. And the money you save may help pay for your trip. Everyone's happy!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I don't know about you YZ, but I've never found it easy asking for forgiveness

Come to think of it I dont think I have ever asked her for forgivness. I just go were I want (within reason) and deal with the silent treatment when I get back. She cant stay mad forever.........can she?

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well she wants to go with around 4 other couples, so to change the week is next to impossible now. yea im screwed the only thing i can do now i think is wait until after the cruise before i go out bike shopping it will have to wait some time maybe a month or so. and i will more than likely have to sacrifice a small amount of cash from the stash to appease the gods. i will have about a year to plot this out i hope that will be enough time hehe.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Zuki,
Been thinking about your delema for a couple of days. Had lunch today with a good friend also a Divorce Attorney. He had two suggestions.
Honey " I married you to cook my meals and keep me warm on cold nights, not to listen to you talk". First alternate, " When I want your opinion I'll give it to you". If these don't work he asked me to mail you his card. :laugh:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hehehe yea i wonder when that suggestion would come up. one other bito info on my wife is she used to be in the army, and has several medals for marksmenship. thank god i dont have any gu................. crap i have several well thank god none are loade......................... crap there all loaded. well at least she hasnt shot any of them befor............... crap she has shot 3 out of the 4 not the scoped rifle so she has no idea where the safty is and its not marked either(its a 6.5x55 swedish mauser thats been sportorized so unless you have shot one figuring out were the safty is might take some time). she has also been going to the gym longer than i an as such is in better shape than i, there is a possiblity she could kick my butt. lets see my advantages i can run realy fast in fear. the dirt bikes but that 426 will take far to long to start for a quick get away, which only leaves the xr 200 and the quad both not that fast either. hmm i am sligtly stronger than her, and i have been gaining in that area since returning to the gym. what else ohh yes i can put locks on all the guns and hide the keys.

then again shes the only one working right now so the whole divorce thing might not work out that well for me. hehe ahh back to the drawing board.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Godzuki said:
then again shes the only one working right now so the whole divorce thing might not work out that well for me. hehe ahh back to the drawing board.

Sounds like she's a real keeper :nod: I can relate to the laid off issues. My wife has been laid off most off this year. She's back to work, but is under employed. Sounds like you should get a new coffee can for the back yard (Saving's account) and just ride the old bike for awhile longer. On the other hand (divorce thing) with you being out of work she'd have to pay you alimony :laugh:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well before i got layed off she made more than i did anyway. they would still figure out a way to make me have to pay her though.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well i have great news NO MORE CRUISE weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i finally talked her out of this 4800 dollar cuise she wanted to go on. i think we are down to either a vacation in the smokies at a cabin, or cedar point hehe. thank god

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
i finally talked her out of this 4800 dollar cuise she wanted to go on. i think we are down to either a vacation in the smokies at a cabin, or cedar point hehe

See if you can talk her into a nice island weekend getaway on a quaint little island in the UP.

And I happen to know just the place. And as luck will have it there will be a bunch of us up there on Memorial weekend to keep you company. Its a nice little place called Drummond Island.

Lots of places there for her to go and spend you money on worthless souvineers.

And if your bike and riding gear happens to be up there at the same time all the better.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hmmmmmmm now thats not a bad idea, i know now, or last i was informed hehe, my brother inlaw is going and his girly friend to. so the smokies is appealing to them in that we can street ride with the women. now if we go to drummon i have the quad for melinda, but nothing for his girl friend, he has his cr 250(provided he has gotten the corn out of the motor, yes i did say corn a kind mouse took alot of the deer corn his dad had and crawled into his air box then shoved little peice's of corn under the carb slide and pack it in there so tight he pused threw the reed cage into the cylender ports and pretty much every thing else past the carb) so he is good if we go, and he loves mudd the more mudd the better the wetter and dirtyer he gets the better so this would realy appeal to him. ill try to polish this idea up, get a list of pro's and con's(there are none) and ill pitch this idea this week to her.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
And if it helps she wouldn't be the only lady there. My bud Kurt has his wife there with her quad. Keiths boss is there with her TTR125. Joes wife is always there. As is Chris's wife. So there are plenty of lady's around.

Top Bottom