Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I really don't want to put the studs back on.
I was wondering if anyone knows conditions of Tin cup or lincoln hills??

Thanks!

fred

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Fred:
I'm not speaking from 1st hand having been there in the last day or two (I WAS there a week ago, but this is Michigan and 1 week can certainly change things) but there was still too much snow (then) to ride single track - even with the warm days so I'm going to guess that there STILL is too much.

However, further south/west - Horseshoe, Holton, and Cedar Creek were 99% dirt this past weekend and a great ride without studs. It'd be a better bet in my opinion to try one of these.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I rode Little Manistee Saturday and the single was unridable. There was about 12" of heavy wet snow there. The ORV route that parallels it wasn't much better.

White Cloud looked pretty white when I drove past that.

Holton/Horseshow is probably your best bet to find dirt.

Here check this out. Its the Baldwin web cam

http://www.woodtv.com/global/Story.asp?s=4372244

Looks pretty white there.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
My bro told me that TC still has alota snow in da woods yet.

I've been riding the "good stuff" the pass few weekends. Going down to Indiana for HS sunday.

DW

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
We got POUNDED with rain while I was gone last weekend! I came home to massive flooding!! Now everything is FROZEN solid and I am sure that all those low spots in the area of twisty and Holton/Horseshoe are ice!! We are also suppose to get some snow by Saturday... Screws still might not be a bad idea - better safe then sorry!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom