RECENT POSTS

What happened to the place?

MX-727

Lifetime Sponsor
Been quite a while for me too. Same deal, life, kids grew up (Haley is 26!). Still have the same 2002 YZ250. Just never saw any reason to get a new bike. Eric and Jeremy had done my mods. 2-stroke evolution died and I just wasn't a fan of starting over with a 4-stroke. Kind of getting the bug to ride more. Found some guys at work that ride and might even get a new bike. I guess once every 17 years isn't too often.

Fond memories of DW and Cooperland. My bike still has DRN stickers. Glad my account and avatar are still intact. _BGRIN_

Glad to see so many names and avatars that I remember. I remember when if you didn't spend a couple hours here throughout the day, you had zero chance of keeping up.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Wow, I can't believe that my login still works, and better yet I still remember my password!

Remember, we don't stop playing because we get old...we get old because we stop playing, --George Bernard Shaw

Namibia, Africa. September 2018. Go out and get some!
a5-na-NamibBorder-P1050710-1.jpg

Damn Lori tha's a way cool pic. That's a long way from Dirtweeek at Casey :-)

_SOLO_

Pro Champ
Someone mentioned my old username on Facebook the other day and it made me want to check in. I haven’t ridden since around 2011, but my three year old has recently started asking about a bike so I’m hoping I can use it as an excuse to get us both something to ride.

I ran in to Ivan about a year or so ago at a Zaxby’s and it was like going back in time. I can say that (for better or worse) DRN helped shape me into who I am today. I will always hold on to those memories and relationships as a very special part of my life.