RECENT POSTS

What happened to the place?

MX-727

Lifetime Sponsor
Been quite a while for me too. Same deal, life, kids grew up (Haley is 26!). Still have the same 2002 YZ250. Just never saw any reason to get a new bike. Eric and Jeremy had done my mods. 2-stroke evolution died and I just wasn't a fan of starting over with a 4-stroke. Kind of getting the bug to ride more. Found some guys at work that ride and might even get a new bike. I guess once every 17 years isn't too often.

Fond memories of DW and Cooperland. My bike still has DRN stickers. Glad my account and avatar are still intact. _BGRIN_

Glad to see so many names and avatars that I remember. I remember when if you didn't spend a couple hours here throughout the day, you had zero chance of keeping up.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Wow, I can't believe that my login still works, and better yet I still remember my password!

Remember, we don't stop playing because we get old...we get old because we stop playing, --George Bernard Shaw

Namibia, Africa. September 2018. Go out and get some!
a5-na-NamibBorder-P1050710-1.jpg

Damn Lori tha's a way cool pic. That's a long way from Dirtweeek at Casey :-)

_SOLO_

Pro Champ
Someone mentioned my old username on Facebook the other day and it made me want to check in. I haven’t ridden since around 2011, but my three year old has recently started asking about a bike so I’m hoping I can use it as an excuse to get us both something to ride.

I ran in to Ivan about a year or so ago at a Zaxby’s and it was like going back in time. I can say that (for better or worse) DRN helped shape me into who I am today. I will always hold on to those memories and relationships as a very special part of my life.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
WoWza .. I haven't been here in a minute or two... even had to reset my password! LOL
I saw some sad news on Fb that caused me to come on over and check in.
Strange not to see a "flame board" _OMG_
I clicked on the "oldschool" link maybe that's why?

RIP Pokie

There are a lot of people at thumper talk, this one seems more layed back, if someone could sneek some over, then this room will fill up...

If thumpertalk had never opened up to 2 strokers then dirtrider wouldn't of lost as much activity as it has. But still overall the amount of all forums activity has been going down with the economy.
Yeup, Hopefully the economy snaps back into shape, just need to educate people about the good thing called capitalism, yeup its not perfect, but it beats the alternative, too bad the schools are preaching the bad stuff....

splatt

Resident mental case
Wow I can believe this stretched out for 2 years. Still haven't been out on the dirt bike in like 6 years now. Pretty much stopped once my son went into the Air Force. Between work, going back to school and working on my old car all the motorcycles have been neglected.