Arthurcr125

Mod Ban
Mar 19, 2002
i have a 2001 cr125 and have recently put a vforce in it and put some tag t2's and i am about to get a pipe and silencer(pro circuit probably) and i was just wondering what yall think i shoulsd get next. i was thinkin about some one graphics but i want it to run good(not that it doesnt) before it looks good so any suggestions are very welcome.

Last edited:

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Sorry I cant really help you much but how do you like your vforce reeds? I was wanting to get some new ones for my bike and didnt know which.

Arthurcr125

Mod Ban
Mar 19, 2002
i have only had mine one for like 2 days but i think that they made one hell of a difference. A lot more power on my bike

Last edited:

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Nope all that is just regular maintaince. Extras come after things like that are taken care of. So anyone got ideas after pipe and reeds? Doesnt have to be for the motor. It could be anything as long as you think it will help.

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Did you have him port your motor? If you have how do you like it? And is there any certain configuration you had him do like all around more power, just top end, things like that? I would be interested in this and some new reeds. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom