What music do you listen to while you ride?

• Rock

Votes: 107 59.1%
  • Country

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Ballet

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The ringin in my ears

Votes: 67 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Matt 193 said:
I like one rap song only one its called remember the name by Fort Minor I get songs in my head while riding but never rode with headphones. I listen to music while doing the occasional workout.
Thats the song that turned me onto rap. I listened to it and i thought 'Maybe I should listen to more of this music' I dont like all rap just some.
TOP 5 FAVORITE SONGS WHILE RIDING
1:Bullets and Octane- Pirates
2:System of a Down- Question
3:Big and Rich: Save a Horse
4:Green Day: HaHa You're Dead
5:Fort Minor: Remember the name
6:Weird Al: Trapped in the Drive-Thru

Listening to music while riding gets me into the flow and makes me faster... until my earbud falls out.
I use my ipod and just put it in my pants pocket under my riding pants.

skinbone

Apr 23, 2007
I'm mostly content with the sound of the bike-- and my own muttering-- but if something does pop into my head it's "Gel" by Collective Soul. Has a good driving rhythm. :nod:

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
Ive never actually taken my iPod on a ride but I do replay my favorite songs in my head while im riding. :)

I don't like the idea of having head phones on and not being able to hear other riders around me.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Aryain said:
Ive never actually taken my iPod on a ride but I do replay my favorite songs in my head while im riding. :)

I don't like the idea of having head phones on and not being able to hear other riders around me.
You are correct,IN your head! Wearing buds while you ride,RIDICULOUS! You find a song that really motivates you,you block out everything else,and let your abilities do the rest! Its all about flow and momentum!

May 10, 2007
i dont wanna stop-ozzy
malice-endo
pride-soil
slow motion-nickelback
any skillet
stupify-disturbed

and like a billion others these are just the ones that get stuck in my head most often while i ride.

that and me freaking out at riders that cut tick me off :)

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
I've got a brand new pair of roller skates!! Any body old enough to remember this song should not be riding :think: should they? Well my wife tells me this but she's just not right!

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
I've been looking everywhere for the "Fox Racing Greatest Hits Vol. 1" soundtrack and can't find anything. I wonder if anyone knows what tune they use for the Travis Pastrana segment? That's the coolest one, but there are several other good ones.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Break On Through..........Jimbo

MagnaTrey

I'm Motorcycle colorblind
Jun 19, 2007
Blondie - One Way or Another. As sung by James Earl Jones, in G Minor..

"One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'll getcha, I'll getcha etc, etc...."

indicaz

Sep 8, 2007
It kinds defeats the purpose of riding if your listening to music. it also is very dangerous... I dont even know how anyone would consider doing this.

I see people doing on the road riding there streetbikes too, should be ticketed.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
indicaz said:
It kinds defeats the purpose of riding if your listening to music. it also is very dangerous... I dont even know how anyone would consider doing this.

I see people doing on the road riding there streetbikes too, should be ticketed.
Every once in a while people stop by and figure I am suggesting listening to a recorded device,unbelievable!!! It has got to be in your head,not on them! If you can not understand the process,then how the heck are you going to stay focused enough to race? And how competitive are you? This is generally not recommended for out trail riding! An enclosed course and let your talent flow,geez! Read the posts,read the title,then respond!

Ridon

Sep 25, 2007
I usually listen to music when i stop training and i'm taking a break. Mostly i like listening to: Linkin Park, Green Day, Zebrahead, Thousand Foot Krutch. :yell:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom