What the heck is wrong with these people!?!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Yeah I just saw an update on CNN. They have positivly ID'ed the guy. They just can't find him. Go get 'em Elk!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I remember a time when kids played outside, without adult supervision, and never had to worry about someone abducting them.

They used to ride their bikes to school and back every day.

Going to the store alone to get a soda and a candy bar was never questioned.

There were no minivans, we all rode our bikes or walked to little league practices and games.

If a kid was late for dinner, there was no need for alarm, the silly little boy/girl just lost track of time.

There were no strangers. Of course, this was the 70's in a small Iowa town.....................I miss those days. Take me back.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:| :| :| Nothing more to say other than, hope to find her safe.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Child abductions have been going on for years and years. We percieve it as more now that the media has decided to cover it more.
I think that I saw where a recent study said that child abductions have actually dropped in the last couple of years. However, family member abductions are also included in the studies....that issue is one that can be debated. These sicko's need to have something done about them, and I'm all in favor of vigilante justice in a cases like these.

I say...catch one and strip eem down naked...then sit him on a stump and staple his bag down. Then set the stump on fire and throw him a butcher knife. In a great society, we must allow choices even to criminals. Just my humble opinion.

My prayers go out to the kids and families.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Statistics show that there are less child abductions this year than the previous year, but due to the increased usage of the Amber Alert system they are more known to the public, which is a good thing. I think anyone who harms a child should suffer a slow, painful death... over the course of a few years.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
I just got an update in my e-mail from CNN..........All it said was they found her ALIVE ;) , details to follow. My prayers go out to her and her family.

Elk, Raise a few to the boys for me!!!!!!!

Way to go guy's! I just hope you catch the SOB that took her!

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Yes they found her,

BUT, some other lady kidnapped a 1 month old BABY in Texas! This is insane. I personally think kinapping should be punishable by the death penalty, with no appeals.

Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by Jaybird
I say...catch one and strip eem down naked...then sit him on a stump and staple his bag down. Then set the stump on fire and throw him a butcher knife. In a great society, we must allow choices even to criminals.

"Holy Cow!" That's one of the best that I've heard in a long time. When are you running for President?!? :aj:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by MikeT
Yes they found her,

BUT, some other lady kidnapped a 1 month old BABY in Texas! This is insane. I personally think kinapping should be punishable by the death penalty, with no appeals.

This child was also found alive yesterday in Abilene. I will be glad when they make the Amber Alert mandatory for all states. I thank the Lord above every day that my kids arrive home safe. I can't imagine the terror these parents feel... :whiner:

Top Bottom