What to do to make my 02 cr125 top end happy

<HONDA>

Dec 18, 2001
Hi, I was just wondering since the 02 honda cr125 is ported for mid-top and thats the power i want to make it because its cheaper and i like it better what else do i have to do? I have already bought 00 V-force reeds, hogged out the manifold, took out the spacer, made the silencer into a shorty. What else could be done to give my bike full potential in top end?

Thanks in advance ;)

<HONDA>

Dec 18, 2001
I know that it increases bottom but it does not take away any top end so It is just adding more bottom without losing any top.:p

<HONDA>

Dec 18, 2001
No i dont have one, but i was wondering when you say powervalve spacer what do you mean? Do you mean to put something so that the powervalve does not close all the way? If so what do i use and how much should it hold it open by?

thanks for the help

I was wondering why this post was moved from the mods and performance forum to the maintenance tho :think

<HONDA>

Dec 18, 2001
By the way did u go to the Toronto arenacross it was awsome. I got to try out my bike and just with those mods that bike hauls a$$

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Congratulations for your AX race. If your bike pulled well, I guess you're happy with the results you got. I have another link that explains well the powervalve spacer mod. (Cilck Link)
Good luck!

Top Bottom