96Cr250Rida

Sep 24, 2001
I have a 1996 Cr 250 and was wondering what I can do with suspension. It is pretty harsh on landing! I ride mostly in sand with lots of round moguls, however I like jumping pretty high and pretty far (20ft up and 70 out) and with my current setup the landings almost break my wrists. Compression is set out 12 and rebound is out 10 on the front and Compression is 7 and Rebound is 10 on the shock. Would a new revavle help? All I want is a smooth landing and smooth throught the moguls..... BTW the suspension is not bottoming!

Also, it's getting close to winter here and I'm almost ready to pull the engine apart and redue the top end. What can I due to the engine to get the most bang for the buckbang for the buck (under $500.00) ?

1 more thing, does anybody know where I can find any online tests of my bike?

Thanks for any advice!!
:D

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
I here ya. I got the same bike and the suspension lacks on bigger jumps. It's way to soft, but it aint to bad for my type of riding(mostly woods)and my weight>150lbs. You'll get better results on this if you move it to the suspension forum.:)

96Cr250Rida

Sep 24, 2001
Thanks for the help guys!!

I been thinking about getting Gorr to do a port job, but it may be to expensive with shipping charges etc...

I'll think about it though!

Thanks again, any other opinions?:silly:

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Send it to Jeremy at MX Tech, he will hok you up! Super nice guy and really sems to have the hang of this suspension stuff, after hearing him talk at Dirt Week, I will use his services in the future.

Top Bottom