MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by Peer Lovell
I carry a few bucks, my registration, a pack of smokes and a few tools and a plug. Mr friend, MRRMX carries a spare pair of nylons and some makeup just to freshen up on the trail.

Darn cheap knockoffs from Wal-marts.....never again will I purchase the cheap imports form China. Peer thought you were sworen to silence on this...Just can trust some fellow riders at all.......

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Mine sounds close to FJ, but instead of a power bar, i carry a MRE in outer pouch. The rear fender bag has a very nice trau-medic kit, and the frt. fender bag has a spare rear tire tube. I carry $10, truck key,DL, INS card in hydro pack, and a 5 mile radius 2way radio on left arm. I got two saws, one in my knife, and a small wire/cable saw. Now, i got a question. any way of making it waterproof? scotchguard-ed it, no help..............

Soup

Jan 4, 2002
Originally posted by skabeeb
I'm not trying to get personal. Just wondering what others keep in their fanny pack at an enduro (tools, misc., etc.).

My list is similar to FJ's.

In fanny pack ...

Allen T wrench
8,10,12mm T wrench
Adjustable wrench
Riders wrench
Small slotted screwdriver
Medium slotted screwdriver
Medium phillips screwdriver
Needle nose plier
8,10,12,13mm box wrench
2 Spare plugs
Safety wire
Duct tape
Valve core remover
Master link
Front tube
2 Tire irons
Power bar
Buddy tow
Clutch lever
Brake lever
Buck multi-tool
Misc 8mm bolts
Vice grip plier
Plug/spoke wrench
Registration
$10 bill
2 $0.25

In back pack ...

70-100oz liquid refreshment
Tire pump
Patch kit
Space blanket
First aid kit
Mountain money (tp)
Rag
Flashlight
Water-proof matches
Water purifier
GPS
FRS radio
Power bar

Other stuff I have forgotten.

-Jeff

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Pretty much everyone packs the same thing. But I guess in my old age (been there done that) there is one thing I will always have with me that no one mentioned. Two foot length of gas hose. It doesn't take up a lot of room and doesn't weigh much. Makes transfering gas from one bike to another (ie, when your buddy says he can make the entire loop and can't) a whole lot easier. Just turn the gas off on both bikes, remove the existing gas hoses, connect the two foot gas hose between the two bikes, turn gas on (both bikes) and the gas supply will/should evenly distribute itself between the two bikes, turn gas off on both bikes, connect gas hoses and off you go.

Mully

Top Bottom