woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Saw the 03 YZ450F at local dealer Yesterday!!
Woodsy

APOWER

Nov 2, 1999
We've got a YZ450F in this past week. Also I hear we got a pair of 03 WR250Fs but I didn't see them. All have been spoken for. They told me my YZ250F should be here in September, but I don't know if that is going to be happpening, esp. since I haven't heard of anyone getting one yet.
We've also got a few 03 KXs in. Those are some good-looking bikes!

skthom2320

Oct 11, 2001
Originally posted by gomojo
what's the deal with yamaha? i have'nt heard any real substantial, hard news on the YZ 450/ WR 450. isn't yamaha usually the first company to show off their new models? i'm starting to think their having some kind of trouble with the new design or something. it's tickin me off! ktm is already out, i've seen them at the last off road race. considering taking my name off the waiting list and riding my 01 ktm 300 another year. after all, the new design isn't proven yet (180 changes). although, i could be just freak'n out.

??? I've seen quite a few YZ450's now. A couple on dealer floors and several at the track.

Head over to www.thumpertalk.com for more info on the 450's. The WR isn't going to be available at least until December.

Top Bottom