Jun 13, 2005
Hello from SE PA .Anyone else here from the area? I have a 00 YZ426 and have'nt been out riding in about a yr1/2 . I'm dying to ride again, I used to ride in Trevose PA when I wanted to stay in the the neiborhood (NE Philly) or me and my Boys whould go over Jersey or up to NE PA .So any how great site you've got here and hopefully I'll see some of Ya out there :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

There should be some Damn Yankee Dirt Riders along soon.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that DirtWeek will be coming to a race track near you this fall and we expect that you will be there. Y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek! DirtWeek 2005 will soon begin to stir. Held every fall at Cooperland Raceway near Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page, check out DirtWeeks past forum.

There is already a caravan forming from your area. You better get on board.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
hey man, I live right outside NE philly in Bucks County, i too use to ride at trevose and also at playwiki but havent been there for a while. I may be going to trevose again soon though but not sure. if you ever need someone to go riding with I will be happy to go. Welcome to the site as well :cool:

Jun 13, 2005
Alright cool !!! I might be going to Trevose Sunday 6-19. My truck's in the shop so I"ll have to get a ride with some other peaple if/when they go! I'll post something here when I find out. :cool: Edit : Oh I almost forgot I ride trails, pits and ocassionally like to go to a track, never raced though Maybe one day.

Last edited:

Top Bottom