bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
just thought i would stop by and say hi.

life continues, my son is nearly 4 and my daughter is 8 months.

i still have a job and a home, so i am grateful for sure.

i still have the RM250 and an RM144, but sadly, i dont get to ride much since local tracks seem hard to come by here in northern IL.....ive been doing a lot of mountain biking and a lot of road biking too..it still dissapoints me that i havent raced in 4 years, when i left socal.

hope everyone is keeping well.

i was in the Uk a few weeks ago, i met up with Marcus G and we went to the GP (but that is everts in the photo, LOL)

3622024379_d28d57e040.jpg

here is my road bike.

3430965106_c4a4528966.jpg

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:) Glad all is well!

I got a new battery for my 400. I'm going to actually get it running soon ... real soon ... after I get past the IRS audit ... and painting the house ... and delivering a bike I sold to Kav ... and mowing the grass ... and watching my grandson play basketball ... and ... :)

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Hey Bruce!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good to hear from you, Bruce!
I'm seem to be doing much the same as Tony!:(

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hi Bruce.

Glad everything is going well. :cool:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Well, all you old farts can quit riding if'n you want, I ride!

(not really) just got too hot here in TX, as soon as Fall gets here, be back at it.

Tony, you still need the valves checked on the 400? I can help brother! I had the RFS valve adjust down, then got the 530, actually easier.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
bclapham said:
...ive been doing a lot of mountain biking and a lot of road biking too..

Same here Bruce. :cool: I have way more seat time on bikes where I'm the motor this year. I even spent Saturday at the Northbrook Velodrome rather than on my trials bike, because my secret trials spot is still flooded from all the rain we've had. :|

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Good to hear from you Bruce. Guess I'm the exception around here this year, I've got 25 hours on my new KX450F since the start of May, more than I put on my last bike in 5 seasons :laugh:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hey Bruce... hope to meet up with ya at Motoland, FMX, Leisure Time, or Sunset Ridge sometime this summer, or maybe the Red Bud vet weekend in August. We haven't been out riding too much this year either.... just been busy with work and other stuff.

Top Bottom