RECENT POSTS

Where is James Stewart???

Ok, I have been out of the racing loop for a while so I was disappointed when I didn't see James Stewart racing at anaheim? Why didn't he enter the race? Did I miss something? Also, is he racing the 125cc or 250cc class for the 04 season?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Bubba is racing in the East series and the Anaheim race was in the West series. Hes still on a 125.

The first schedules East race is on Feb. 14 in Houston.

Last edited:
Florida!

Thanks! That shows how stupid I am, I didn't even know they separated the west and the east. I guess it would be too many riders if they only had one AMA class so it makes sense.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
The 250 SX isnt separated, only the 125 class is. :)

James Stewart is what, 18? 19? He's one of the few guys that SHOULD be in the 125 class. If he is good enough to dominate, let him do it. Let him get all the records he wants. Let him move up to the 250's next year. If you want to give anyone a hard time for cherry picking, look at Brown and Hughes and Larry Ward. The 125 class should be for giving the young guys experience, not for a second chance at a factory ride.

If you want to complain about James Stewart, complain that he's too fast, not that he doesn't belong in the 125 class.

It would be more exciting for us (the spectators) if he moved up now, but let him do what he wants. He's earned it.

I think the other guys won't be too far behind bubba on a SX track. Since the SX tracks are a lot tighter, bubba can't hold it wide open like he does in the outdoors. He will still win the races and that's all that really matters.

jboomer

Subscriber
I think the other guys won't be too far behind bubba on a SX track. Since the SX tracks are a lot tighter, bubba can't hold it wide open like he does in the outdoors.
You have seen him on a SX track right? I think it's much worse on a SX track than it is outdoors!

Originally posted by jboomer

You have seen him on a SX track right? I think it's much worse on a SX track than it is outdoors!
I would absolutely agree with that! I saw him race in the San Francisco SX last year and he completely dominated as usual. He almost makes it look like riding that fast is too easy for him.

mxer842

Subscriber
i think he is faster because he can hold it wide open even though it is so tight!!

JS will have to milk the heck out of the 125 class for a couple years to top RC's record. If I were JS I would move to the 250s and set my sights on the 250 record books.