LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
I am good for either Holeshot or Nocona. Prefer Holeshot as it is a great layout with lots of room to pass doesn't require a ton of energy to go fairly fast. Plus, it is only 40 minutes from my house.

James

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by 70Goat
Hey Twinspar which track would you most miss going to?

Hmmmmm.... let me think.............................. Shady Grove!!!!

Have fun at the concrete track! ;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by 70Goat
Saturday the 22nd sounds great (if the weather will cooperate).

Hey Twinspar which track would you most miss going to?

Phhhht! ROTFLMAO! Yeah Twinkie, have fun at your round-ball game, lol!

-jeffd

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
If it is definately the 22nd I am in. Took the day off!! I would like to hit Nocona if the track is still up in the air.....

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Why not Whitney on the 15th & or 16th. It's a race but the track is awesome. Oh yeah, it's 45 min from my house :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Nope, gotta work on the 22nd. :whiner: Oh well, I'm definately in for the SX.  :yeehaw: 

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
OK, 22nd at Nocona it is. Early Accuweather says possible shower but 66 degrees. We'll just have to see how it works out over the next week.

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
I like the idea of Nocona on the 22nd, but I am not sure I am going to trust a weather forcast 2 weeks out this time of year. As long as it is not below freezing and/or raining I am in.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Txbigguy
:whiner: :whiner: Sorry guys I will be with the GF on the 22nd in New York City.... I will have to catch you on the next one...

:thumb:

C'mon Dave. You'll always have a GF, but what about us??? Who's your real buds? :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
How about you guys pick a Sunday for the March ride.  My Saturdays are consumed through Mar 25. 

BTW.... I've been doing rain dances for a week now.... for the 22nd of this month. I even drove up to OK to get some lessons from some Indians! :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
I even drove up to OK to get some lessons from some Indians! :p

Went and played Bingo I see. ;)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
How about you guys pick a Sunday for the March ride.  My Saturdays are consumed through Mar 25.  

As much as I hate to admit this, I agree with twinspawn. I usually have to work on Saturdays but never on Sunday. Besides, there's always Saturday night church instead of Sunday morning. :)

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Here's some info on Southern Star Ranch, HERE . I don't know what the deal is on the membership, but last time I was out there it was $10 to ride for the day.

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
There is a WORCS National at Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer on the weekend of the 22nd. Pros race on Sunday.
x373
b419

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
FYI about SWAN MX....You can ride at Swan mx anytime you want as long as its not raining etc. To do this you need a membership which costs 275 a person ( 325 for 2 people if ur in the same house hold). This is open practice its not oraganized practice. Swan Mx has organized practice before every race ( you do NOT have to be a member in order to practice in an orangized event). They have about 8 races a year so that is about 8 organized practices. Organized practice is 15 bucks a person. There next race is on the 23rd...22nd being there organized practice.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
You speak my language yama19, me likey neverending pancakes. May have to go home and go back to bed after though.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im in for nocona if it isnt too sloppy. dont care if its cold or not. just not wet and cold. im in denton so driving south for breakfast doesnt make sense.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by ymaharider19
7 o'clock at IHOP, Main ST. in Lewisville off of 35....cool? Yea Evenslower gotta start the day off right with a stack of'em. Mmmmm

Aaron,
how about the IHOP in Gainsville? That way all of us can meet there and Gene & I won't be required to drive SOuth to go North. There's one just off the northbound service road on I-35 & hwy. 82

Top Bottom