yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hmm the first or second might work. Might be good to get a fun play ride in before the first TCCRA race.

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
Still raining. Appears that Nocona will be rained out......Probably do not want to ride Muenster in the mud....anyone for waiting until Sunday to see if they get the track in Nocona together? The seem to do a pretty good job......

James

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Given the look outside right now and the radar picutre on the news, next weekend might be the way to go.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
this sucks but im going to make lemonade out of these friggin lemons. i guess ill get some of the honeydo crap out of the way. im in for the next weekend on 3/1.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by evenslower
I don't think its a bike he's after, but if you've got a good deal on a partial foot......or maybe just some toes...... :p

Is that a nice way to treat your elders???

MT - evenslower is correct. It was the foot I broke at DW. Doc cleared me to ride scoots in January but wanted me to stay off bicycles until Mid Feb. There wasn't enough time to train, so ... no go. I went last year on my new duallie and finished 365th, without one minute of training for the ride. It was 18 degrees when we started the ride. I am looking forwarded to the 2006 race. I will trophy in the 55~60 age bracket because they have 5 trophies in each age bracket and typically only have a handful of riders that young that show up! Whoo Hooo.

Now I need to train for RAGBRAI, which comes up in July. Funny how a KTM seat feels soft after riding a bicycle.

Originally posted by ymaharider19
Hey im down for next weekend 3/1!! For sure. Same plans : 7 o'clock dennys then Nocona.

Hey Aaron .... Gainsville, Nocona only has a stop-n-rob.

I have already started my pile next to my bike. This will mean Dave can go because he will be back from the GF NY trip.

:yeehaw:

OK Aaron, I read your post again .... you "kids" need to learn how to use commas. Itmakesiteasierforusoldfolkstoreadyourposts. :)

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

Itmakesiteasierforusoldfolkstoreadyourposts. :)

Ifailtoseetheproblemwiththatpost. Makesperfectsensetome. :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I, don't, know, man, he, started, it,

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Nocona - 3/1, it's a date. Wish I would have went last Sat. Perfect day, thought the track may have been underwater.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Youse guys think it be rideable/open given the recent weahter. I've never been so I have no idea how well it might dry out over the next couple of cloudy days.

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
Being closer to Nocona that most of you guys, I have about 2-4 inches of slush on my yard. When it melts, it will be like adding several inches of water to the track. We are not forcasted to get very much sun this week as well. I am hopeful, but I have backup plans in place.

James

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by ymaharider19
what does running ur words together (without spaces) have to do with commas?

commas .... spaces, it's a generational thang ;)

I may have to bail on Saturday if I can't get a proposal wrapped up tomorrow. Dang it!! Work should not get in the way of riding, but I guess I really shouldn't bitch, as it pays for the toys.

5clwetzel

Nov 12, 2000
Hey guys, i just thought i would ley u know that i emailed Nocona earlier today, and in my reply they said they were trying to get the track ready for this weekend, but weren't sure if they were going to make it. The email said to call the track phone friday night or early sat. morning for sure. Im hoping they can make it happen, cause if they can ill def. be there

See you guys there.....hopefully.

Chad

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

commas .... spaces, it's a generational thang ;)

LOL, hmmm....could it be?? ;)

Thank you for the info 5clwetzel, I hope they clean it up nice by Saturday!! Like you, ill be there also if its not over run with watery slush. So, all in all, I guess plans are still on...untill heard otherwise.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Looks like I'm out. Gotta let the wife have Saturday mornings sometime........

Last edited:

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
I just went outside and there is still a ton of ice and slush on the ground still waiting to be melted. If they can put it together, I will be there.

James

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
all i need is one person..............i dont care how muddy/wet it is. if the track isnt open, im ready and willing to get axle deep in the wet stuff at muenster/lake murray. if the track is open, ill go there. ive had enough of this cabin fever. people in montana are laughing at us. who all is willing to go. please post and whether or not attending denny's.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Gene - I have to pass on this round. I made a bunch of good contacts in Austin this week and need to get them info while the iron is still hot. I am frankly suprised at the number of positive responses I received and want to make sure that they don't slip through the cracks for lack of trying.

Regarding riding, I checked, and I am clear for next Saturday. In fact it is next Sat/Sun (8th/9th), or Sat/Sun (29th/30th). I have to be in DC and Fort Stockton on the other weekends this month.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
tx246, I will not be going to Denny's, but if Nocona is open I should be there. Look for a green Tacoma and a YZ450F #515.

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Well I didnt think anyone was going to Nocona, so I went to the organized practice at Village Creek. It was very wet out there, I cant believe the track was open. We all got refunded on our way out :)

Top Bottom