which stabilizer scotts or gpr???

KDX220rider

Feb 22, 2004
I have an 04 kdx 220 and I am wanting to add a steering stabilizer. The only thing is I am not sure which stabilizer is the best for the money. I currently have renthal fat bars with the big bar adapter kit. Will either of these stabilizers work with aftermarket protaper adapter kits?? Any info or guidance will be greatly appreciated..

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
I have the GPR and really like it's simplicity. I had a leak in the seals and got the best service from those guys than I've ever had from anybody period. They rebuilt the stabilizer and even paid the shipping back to me. I just recenctly heard that they had stopped making the post for the KDX. I can't believe they would stop making it, but you may want to check into it.

Mike McGlade

Jan 13, 2000
Don't forget the W.E.R. damper

Don't forget about the Works Enduro Rider damper-Jeff Fredette rides with one and he has what, 24 medals from ISDE competition? If it's good enough for Jeff, it would probably be good enough for anyone. It is certainly more affordable as well.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…