FlinginDirt

Jun 4, 2000
I have an '02 YZ 125, and I am not sure which clamps to get. I was looking at the RG3 clamps but someone told me that they weigh alot. I also heard that the rubber mounted ones like PC ones tweak when you crash. What should I get? I do fall alot which is why I want twinwall bars.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
All of the aftermarket ones weigh more than stock. I am intrigued by the design of the RG3 and th Oberg (so many positons ) but the one I hear the best things about for strength are the Emig Racing. good luck and let us know what you go with.;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I bought a steer stem from Emig Racing. The quality is top notch and their customer service is extraordinary. :cool: :cool:

You can't go wrong with them.

bigcr

May 16, 2000
I just put a set of RG3's on my 500AF and they really do what they are supposed to. As for weight, they are about the same as stock at least on the hondas.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I think highly of the Applied Works top clamp. It looks trick, finish and fit is top notch and it's the best price out there.

FlinginDirt

Jun 4, 2000
I will probably give the new Renthal clamps a try since a friend at a shop says that they are good. I will probably get them for under two hundred bucks so its worth a try I guess. I will let you guys know what I think of 'em.:confused:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom