cr lover

Aug 6, 2001
i have a 04 crf 450 and a friend of mine that has the same bike said that when he buys a new bike that he would give me his white brothers e2 exhaust system. i was woundering if the exhaust system is any better than the stock exhaust.
if you are thinking why dont you try your friend bike out and see if you like it, the problem is that he had a dealership install it with no jetting changes and he had them throw the box with the jetting instructions away.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

reno426

Apr 26, 2002
I just put an E2 on my 04 CRF 450. I went on a trail ride with the quiet insert in to see how I liked it, I was kind of nice not having the ears ringing like with my old 426. I thought the power was fine, I have not ridden it on a track yet to see how it feels there. I have yet to ride it uncorked.

As far as jetting goes, the paperwork I got indicated to leave it stock, which I did. I did install an FMF powerbomb header at the same time, and let me tell you, it was a b***h to get on. The header was supposed to be a stock replacement, but it is just slightly larger in diameter or something, and the slip fit was very difficult to get together. The subframe on my bike is slightly bent, or the pipe doesn't line up perfect, as it slightly rubs the shock spring too, so I am probably just going to heat and tap it lightly to get adequate clearance.

I have not tried it with the stock header, I just bought the bike from a friend who managed to dent and crease the stock headpipe the second time he rode it, and I decided to go with the powerbomb, since I got a deal on it.

Top Bottom