White Rock, Arkansas, Dec 1-2.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Well, after harrassing Jeffro about missing this coming weekend ride, it looks as if I may have to abstain also. Something about a poker run, a weekend trip all in one month and working 7 days a week. I may have to do a little cuddle-up family time. Stay tuned...

Btw, where the hell are my pants?!:confused:

200woody

Dec 5, 2001
Good morning White Rock Buddies!!!! Jeff has arrived. I want all to know reading this thing for the past week or so has been a great way to start off the day. To the tight bunch of us I just want to say "I Had A Really Good Time." It's true this weekend may be a little hard to pull off. By the way green woody my brother in law has more than likely backed out home improvements.
I hope everything has gone well for Greg S. To Big Lou I wasn't the only one who had a small case of gas that weekend, you should have been with us in Clint's room. It gave a hole new meaning to pollution.
Wade awsome ride.
By the way did I mention that I Had A Rally Good Time!!!!!!!

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
By the way did I mention that I Had A Rally Good Time!!!!!!!

Rally good time? Did we do Dakar? Just giving you crap 200.

OK, so am I going to have any company for a ride this weekend....or am I just going to have to take my slow butt brother to Chadwick? BSWIFT, justql & 94ruck, you guys wanna crush some rocks?

CHRIS F......ARE YOU OUT THERE??????

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Hey fartknocker! Glad to see that after almost a year of telling you about this place you finally decided to join up.

The forecast for Sunday is rain then snow, not a fun trip on 71 hwy. Hows about a little Chicken Ranch ridin' if I can get us in? A customer from down at the shop picks up his new CR450 (SWEET!) tomorrow and wants to head out there Sunday afternoon. You listening there BlueThunder?

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Ohhhhh....I'm hearing ya..loud and clear...and look out Jeff is on the net..YIKES!
CR450 huh...that I need to get a ride on. The weather is actually looking better, cold but dry..works in my book! I could probably get Brad to come out as well if we are talking about the Ranch. Keep me posted. Jason

REDxr

Apr 20, 2000
Hey WFO I'm here too! I had a great time on the White Rock ride and really enjoyed meeting all you guy's. I must be one of the sick ones becuase I really enjoyed all the rocks, but then again Chadwick is my favorite riding place.
WFO I'm working on everyone for this Sun., poss. ME and Greg W., Scott, and Greg S. coming.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OK, so am I going to have any company for a ride this weekend....or am I just going to have to take my slow butt brother to Chadwick? BSWIFT, justql & 94ruck, you guys wanna crush some rocks?
MX547 is trying to set up a day at Sunset MX, private rental deal. Seems that the Heartland Spodes are going to do some MX this coming weekend if it all works out.
Now let me tell you, the Mamba, dressed out with 3.2 gallon tank, bark busters with me and my fanny pack is a site to behold hitting a 30 foot tabletop.:)
Picture courtesy of MX547.

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
re: who took that pic...

I was trying to edit my post and replied before I could submit. Thanks MX547.
The 8 x 10 looks real good.

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
It looks like the Missouri weather is going to crap on all of us!!!! :uh:

Wish I could join you guys, but I'll get up that way sometime soon. Wade, plan on mid-January for a rematch. Until then Chris, et al will be coming down here to brave the cold of "Sunday." We'll give you a post ride report and maybe we'll get some pics put up. Speaking of that....wasn't someone going to post some of the White Rock mayhem!!!! I think it was Rick. Any way, I hope you guys have a blast.

Hey REDxr, you may want to post to Greenwoody(Clint) about a ride down if he's still interested. I don't know about 200woody (Jeff....we would have to fumigate him anyway). They were talking about going to a brother's drunken bachelor party or birthday party or somethin'. Doesn't sound as fun as freezin' my butt off in the woods, but then I'm a little SICK!!!!! :scream:

Oh......and did I mention that I had a REALLY good time!!!!!!

Last edited:

REDxr

Apr 20, 2000
Hey GW(clint) you are more than welcome to share a ride if you want to go to Chadwick this weekend. I'll be going for sure, not sure who I've managed to talk into going from KC yet. Let me know if you want to go, hopefully you can still talk Jeff into going.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The fruits of Preacher547's work. Another perfectly good woods rider.........on the track:( Atleast swift is slow to give up the gear and bike setup.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Hmmm...just saw the weather forecast for Sunday afternoon. Let's see here...ice, rain and some snow plus the absolute crap that the Ranch can throw at you...yup I'm probably passing on Sunday (plus I've got some calls I need to get done). I'll keep you guys posted.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
justql The fruits of Preacher547's work. Another perfectly good woods rider.........on the track Atleast swift is slow to give up the gear and bike setup.
On the start line, I kept asking, "Where are the trees?":confused:

B

biglou

Hey Swift-Don't feel so bad. When we got all the members of Team NTAC (No-Talent Ass Clown) lined up for the last MX race of the year a couple weeks ago, there were barkbusters aplenty! Everyone was asking "Who are these clowns?"!!! Yeah, we got smoked like salmon, but we sure had fun!

I also noticed that you appear to have torn your breather tube free! Was the launch that violent?:debil:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I also noticed that you appear to have torn your breather tube free! Was the launch that violent?

That is a teather in case gravity failed I wouldn't end up in orbit!:p

B

biglou

Team "NTAC" in Action!

Here we are, in all our glory. From left to right: BigLou (#116), Robert (#472), Thunder 33 (#33, duh) and Blue Thunder (#411). Just look at all the barkbusters. Why, there must be seven barkbusters there:D !

Isn't it cute how we all lined up together?:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenwoody

Dec 6, 2001
WFO,
Looks like all my buddy's are pantsless. Their wives have them on. I wonder if the wives wear their riding pants too? Well I don't want to drive down by myself so we'll plan to come down another time. SOON!! right Jeff? Oh and if I forgot to tell youguys before "I had a really good time at whiterock."

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Jeez..the guys in that pic look fast..escpecially that #411..wow! hehe Regarding the White Rock ride...I never did verify if Wade ever stopped in any of the creek crossings to let his gills flow a little water...sort of like a CATFISH...LMAO! On a ride earlier this year Catfish..I mean Wade got himself lost and wound up getting stuck..covered in mud from head to toe..we came upon him floundering around in a creek like a CATFISH out of water.."had to get that layer of thick mud off somehow" and "I was already muddy" were a couple of elequent quotes from the master of the mud. Right on CATFISH...you go boy..BTW..where are those pants..let me guess..Patty is holding on to them for ya..hahahahaha I crack myself up!:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Well Big Lou, the Heartland Spodes might be having our version of an mx ride if mxpreacher 547 can make it happen. :) A track just for us:eek:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Well Big Lou, the Heartland Spodes might be having our version of an mx ride if mxpreacher 547 can make it happen. :) A track just for us:eek:

not going to happen this weekend. i just talked to the owner. he says too much rain.

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
Looks like the Wadester has a difficult time orienteering. ROFL!!! Thanks Thunder, now I know what to get him for Christmas....a GPS and apparently a portable spray wash unit!!! Oh, by the way, Wade always rides without pants!

:silly:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Blue Thunder, you know my outlook...a fish, I mean a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Besides I had about 95 lbs o' mud on me that day from that 6 foot deep sippie hole.

WFO. I ride with pants, just no drawers!:scream:

Justql, be sure to let us know when that impromptu MX takes place. Some of us are actually MXers that gravity has tightened its grip on.;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom