toyotadad

Feb 10, 2006
There are 7 of us going up to White Rock early Saturday morning to set up camp. Is any one else gonna do the same or hotel it?
Bob

By the way, rekluse will be here in the a.m. No more prob's with going fast on rocks right?

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Hey guys, would like to go but have never ridden enduro (computer, roll chart), if someone from around here is going that could help me with time keeping, let me know and I will go with thanks. :ride:

toyotadad

Feb 10, 2006
Hey crash, we live over here at 71st & Union and this is the first year of enduro's for me. Who needs a roll chart....survival is what I'm after. Hope you can make it. Traveling with another family from Owasso if you need some help.

Bob

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Racing hare scramble tommorrow, pending injuries physical and mechanical, I don't see why I can't go. Is it sat or sun? both? I would like to run an enduro, I just don't know anything about them. I am not concerned about times for placing or anything just didn't want to get dq'd. would like to finish the race. :nod:

Dave.Smith

Dec 15, 2002
It's on Sunday. If you decide to enter, ask the sign-up folks to put you on a row with an experienced time keeper. Don't pass the guy and you'll do fine.

Four of us are headed down Sat. morning. This group thinks camping is opening the motel windows. We're going to the banquet Sat. evening.

okieguy

Apr 3, 2002
Crash,

You are more than welcome to run on our minute with us. It will be toyotadad, my son and I. We are not the fastest but should finish. I do have one of those new fangled enduro computers, now if I could just figure out how to use it.

Let us know, we are going down early saturday morning.

Guy

toyotadad

Feb 10, 2006
If the new computer makes him any faster, I'm gettin one. Should be pretty good ridin. You are definetly welcome to ride in front of me.

Bob

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll see if I can get a kitchen pass. I'm going to MOAB in May, so racing is questionable at best.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Enduronut is planning on taking the motorhome and enclosed trailer. All the comforts of home at a race site! :cool:
(Wife and I will be collecting our daughter from Tulsa airport on the way home, so we will be tent camping.)
That means there are some seats and beds available. Roger's out of the Dallas area, so if you're on the path to White Rock, give him a shout. He's planning on arriving 2PM Saturday and going to the banquet.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Well thanks for the offer guys but it looks like I am going to take a pass on this weekend. I broke the thing that hangs on to the handlebars this weekend. :ahhh: I managed to get just a touch of heat exhaustion, don't think I can manage a long ride that soon. (still having trouble eating.) I will catch up with you guys one of these days. :cool:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
do they close the riding area for this race? i know some locals that are planning on riding four-wheelers up there this weekend and i thought i would let them know. need an answer today, if possible.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
mx547 said:
do they close the riding area for this race? i know some locals that are planning on riding four-wheelers up there this weekend and i thought i would let them know. need an answer today, if possible.

I hope so!!!! :yikes: Tell them it's going to be 45 degrees with an 80% chance of rain!!
I hate to ride hard only to "taste" a 4 wheeler!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
they'll probably bail when they see the forecast. these are the guys that putt around with coolers on the back, no helmets, etc. that's what they enjoy doing, so i guess it's cool.

Top Bottom