RECENT POSTS

Who's riding Jack pine or Pinecone?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Just wondering who will be around there next weekend.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
Both Pine Cone and Jack Pine

Bringing along Zach's friend and his dad to ride the Pine Cone... They've been talking about it since the last Pine Cone!

Don Marsh

Subscriber
ME!!!!!!!!!!! and family. Hopefully riding the PC with the grandson and working JP. :ride:
See eveyone there.
Don

I'll be there with the family. Riding both, PC. Sat. and JP. Sunday. Hope to get there Friday evening.

this has to be a newb question but where are these trails, I dont see them listed in the MI orv trail list???

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Our clubgrounds is near the North Missaukee Trail. The Jack Pine and Pine Cone are organized enduro events.

We Will Be There Thursday Nite, I'll Be Riding My Niece Katie In The Pine Cone As Per Her Dad's Request, Then Working Jackpine, Then Pulling Arrows And Shutting Down Trail All Next Week. Hope To See Everyone There!!!

Dave Leathers.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
I be up in Kalkaska for the wife's family reunion on Saturday. Got permision from the wife to ride Sunday. Marsh had me talked into last year, but things didn't line up. This would be my first enduro, so that should be interesting. Been riding all MX with the kid this year, so I'll have to seen if I remember how to get through the woods. What class should I sign up for again Don?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
The C class is set up for newbies to enduros....two classes...29 and younger and 30+. I am guessing you will be in the C Senior class...watch out for the Mikes (KTMMike and CRWinters)!

Don Marsh

Subscriber
Joe, I would ride C Senior you will have a great time. To bad studded tires aren't legal, with your jumping technics and the logs it would be a good show. :yikes: See you there.
Don

I'am in, still trying to talk Magoo into it he's still pooed about how it was the last time when it was a national said he would never be back. I'am working on him

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
NZ- looking forward to sharing some cake with you this weekend. I hope you get there early - I am not sure if we have a parking spot big enough for your rig. Unless, you wanted to park on the front hill???

Don Marsh

Subscriber
Magoo, "Suck it Up" I had to.
You will have fun!
Don