Will I notice a change in handling??

agrass582

Jun 7, 2005
Hey guys, finally picking up my Cr250 tonight. I had asked the question before about changing the springs accroding to my weight. What will I notice by sending my forks and shock out to be redone for my weight. Will it benefit me?? Just wondering on what I can expect. Thanks in advance for your help.

xr100ider

Jan 31, 2003
a revalve is probably the best performance mod you can make to a bike. ask anyone, and if they know what they're talking about, they'll tell you to send out your suspension before your engine.

oldfrt613

Feeble Sponsoring Member
Jun 29, 2005
I agree - suspension work should be the first mod. Just remember to be honest with the builder about your ability and how you intend to use your bike. Also be sure to use someone who will revalve for free if your not satisfied!!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I would change the fork oil and the springs and then RIDE the bike. This way you can tell your suspension guy what you like and dislike about the suspension. You just might find that you like the valving the way it is.

agrass582

Jun 7, 2005
I'm picking my bike up from Racer's Edge Performance today. They put new springs and ravalved my bike. I weigh about 245 and a couple of people advised me to go ahead and get it done. Will let you know how it is.

agrass582

Jun 7, 2005
Hey guys, got the bike back. Got a chance to take it out for a little bit today, and it is sweet. They did a great job man. It felt great, through the bumps, and turns no pushing, just great. Thought I would fill you guys in. Going out tomorrow to get some more time in. Hope everyone is well.

Top Bottom