Fleshwound

Nov 26, 2000
HI, im wanting to put a sticker across the top of my windshield on the truck. I want something cool that will show that I support riding. I was wanting a SHIFT , or fox racing one, where in the world can I find them looked in mags, catalogs and everything. thanks anyone.

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
winshield sticker

I have a Chapparell cataloge that I believe contains these stickers that you are refering to. You may want to try them or your local cycle shop.

00 KDX 200
Procircuit pipe & silencer
AMA
GNCC

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Try your local bicycle shop they usually have lots of stickers. I got a shift one for my windshield, but a really cool one are the huge Azonic stickers. The shift ones are also cool. I didnt want a fox one cause I see WAY too any people with them so I wanted to be a little different.

Fleshwound

Nov 26, 2000
thanks

I agree with you 120 percent on the fox. went running today seen about 40 of them on one truck. :scream: Shift its going to be and i will stop by the bike shop tommorow. thanks

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Glad I could help:)
I belive that the Shift windshield stickers come in two sizes: smaller one approx. 12" by 2.5" or the big ones that cover the whole top of your windshield and are probably 4" high.

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Check MSR (Malcome Smith Racing) they have two cool ones:

"SHUT UP AND RIDE!"

and

'LIFE'S SHORT-RIDE HARD!"

I have the second one on my truck, go to your dealer and ask to see the MSR cataloge. They run under $10

Rod

Fleshwound

Nov 26, 2000
I finally got me one. I went to every bike shop in town. we got a farely large bike place here, went in "we carry nothing of that matter" i mean these people really didnt like dirtbikers. But I got a THOR sticker its really cool and I cant wait to put it on. thanks

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
A word of caution: THOR windshield stickers severely hinder further growth of your mullet, whereas FOX stickers have been known to add girth to your pee-pee. That's why they're so popular. Duh.

And if you install any windshield sticker without lifting your 4x4 at least 8 inches, you greatly increase your risk of testicular torsion. Not pretty.

The plus side is that women will literally beg you to grab their boobies and bums when you pull up to the Stop N' Go for a twelver of Busch.:p

I say go for it. And nevermind what everyone thinks,lifted 4x4's with 36" Super Swampers DON'T mean you have "small you-know-what" syndrome.

Fleshwound

Nov 26, 2000
LMAO, that was really funny, whats funner I would love to see my lil 2 wheel drive, long bed truck lifed and swampers on it. Oh man it would rule. thanks

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
no problem! I did the same to my best friend, only he had the lifted Chevy w/ 35 inchers. Loved my Toyota, 2wd, 4spd, power nuthin!

Top Bottom