CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
I'm going to try to post a few pictures from the 2/6/11 winter hare scrambles. if I can't get it; go to VTR's website htttp://valleytrailriders.tripod.com they are posted there.

For some reason I can't get Basil to get me the results so I can post them. As soon as I get this fixed I'll post the results.

RJ

VTR

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I don't see any pictures on that link.

CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
Fred,
I'm not very good at working things in a forum... Go back to my first post...Click on the VTR at the bottom... That should take you to VTR's website... At the bottom of the website below the ice race results is 1 picture of the ice races and 1 picture of the hare scrambles... Click on the hare scrambles picture for more HS pictures and click on the ice race picture for more ice race pictures
RJ

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
I had a grin from ear to ear, had a complete riot, wished it would have gone the whole 1.5 hours, some reason the ride was cut short by 20 minutes. oh well still had fun.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
265.JPG

260.JPG

329.JPG

161.JPG

332.JPG

https://picasaweb.google.com/ValleyTrailRiders/WinterHareScrambles?authkey=Gv1sRgCI33mfvT0pWNzAE#

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I give you guys that raced these all the kudos in the world....especially the staff at VTR for being willing to put them on. Just awesome.

I have not been able to locate the results from the first or second race. Suggestions?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yam7M said:
I give you guys that raced these all the kudos in the world....especially the staff at VTR for being willing to put them on. Just awesome.

I have not been able to locate the results from the first or second race. Suggestions?

Not posted, really a more or less just for fun thing-not too serious. If you wanted to know how you did you had to find Basil and look on the lap sheets and figure it out. I didn't care I just wanted to ride. :cool:

Top Bottom