fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was talking to Freddie T.  There is a Lansing Motorcycle Club meeting on January 4th (Saturday) in Lansing that we are planning to attend.

Fred and I are beginning to make plans to attend the Arenacross race at VanAndel arena in Grand Rapids on Saturday night.  According to the website, the racing does not start until 7:30.  So we might be able to meet for dinner.

Sorry for the late notice.    Anyone interested?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
VMan, Where are your seats??  I have not made the call yet on the tickets.  Last year Fred and I sat on the opposite side of the arena from Mark, Jeff, Tim and Ian....kinda hard to talk.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mark,

If you guys do not have tickets yet, maybe we can coordinate better this year on location of the seats (and dinner?).

Mike

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I haven't purchased tickets yet, so that would be great. I'll survey how many are going and let you know.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
V-man, I have five tickets in section 223, row H, seats 16-20.  We should be sitting right next to your group.  Fred, Nathan and I will be riding together.  Maybe we can meet in Lansing and caravan to Grand Rapids?

I am looking forward to it!!!!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
The GR crowd will be in section 223, row G 21-22, row H 21-22, as well as the other two you got for us, Mike.

We'll meet in the west parking lot around 5pm to find a place for dinner and a barley pop or two. Cottage Bar is the first on the list, next to the arena. If it's full (it often is) we'll get another place close by.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mark,

Who else is in the GR group?  I would assume the Badger family.  Is Jeff Allen planning to make it?

MM

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mark suggested we could have dinner at the Cottage Bar.  I am attempting to attach a link with a map.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=18+La+Grave+Ave+Se&city=Grand+Rapids&state=MI&csz=Grand+Rapids,+MI+49503-4206&slt=42.962694&sln=-85.665111&zip=49503-4206&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&cs=9&name=&desc=&poititle=&poi=&uz=49503&ds=n&mag=8&newmag=9

I hope this worked.  Van Andel arena is a few blocks down Fulton St. and a large parking lot is just west of the arena.  I am thinking the Fred, Nathan and I will be in the Grand Rapids area between 5:00 and 5:30.

Mike

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
The west parking lot for the VanAndel can be reached by taking I-96 to I-196 West. Then get on US-131 South right in the center of downtown. Then take the Market Avenue exit and head back toward the center of town. You'll go next to the VanAndel arena and see the parking lot on your left, right after Charlie's Crab Restaurant.

I usually park in the southwest corner, it's the quickest to get out of the lot from there. See you all around 5:00-5:30.

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Howdy guys.. Happy New year to all the MTR! Soory I've been out for a while , my mom's been sick and haven't had much time (or ambition :( ) to post much but I'm still thinking of y'all. See ya at the arenacroass!

Top Bottom