SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Looks REALLY awesome Gary!!! If I could get equipment, I'd trailer it up and come up to help you out. How much manual/non-equipment labor is happening? I may be up that way in a few weeks to pick up some music equipment, could come help ya out. Hell, I'll bring beer.

I personally have not got the stones/experience for whoops yet. Go ahead...call me a pansy. I don't care. It's hard to push myself when I ride alone. I have ZERO riding buddies. My friends say it's too dangerous. HAHAHAHAHA!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
(How much clay can I haul, next to my pos dirtbike this weekend, hmm? Shovels, sickles and hoes?) What are you doing this weekend Gary????

I know I'm taking tomorrow off!!

Not sure about the weekend. Haven't planned that far, but I can almost bet I'll be sitting on a farm tractor cutting grass.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
SVTMc-G said:
Looks REALLY awesome Gary!!! If I could get equipment, I'd trailer it up and come up to help you out. How much manual/non-equipment labor is happening? I may be up that way in a few weeks to pick up some music equipment, could come help ya out. Hell, I'll bring beer.

I personally have not got the stones/experience for whoops yet. Go ahead...call me a pansy. I don't care. It's hard to push myself when I ride alone. I have ZERO riding buddies. My friends say it's too dangerous. HAHAHAHAHA!

We still have a pretty fair amount of manual labor to do. No doubt about it.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Against my better judgment I went out and worked today..

Pulled a bunch of small trees out, and ran the disc around the temporary track we have. There aren't any jumps, but it's very fast and you can get off the ground in a couple spots.

I'll have pics up tomorrow. Stay tuned.

In the mean time, guess who's older. Me or the tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom