BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
One of our fellow members is going through a real tough time right now, getting divorced after 27 years, and is taking it really badly. Now he doesn't really want to share this with anyone, and in a way it is probably making things worse for him. Is taking some jokes very personally and is really getting distressed. Unfortunately the guys who are joking with him have no idea about his situation, which only adds to the misery. He is so fed up that he just wants to quit DRN and say to hell with it.

This guy is hurting and needs our support.

Alan
Bundu

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I know who you're talking about. Lives in Illinois right?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yes, Chicagoland

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Been trying to get ahold of him..

Trust me, I *will* be talking to him this week..

I'll relay all of you're concerns ..it will mean a lot :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
No idea who it is but I hope he will be OK. I try to put myself in that situation but I couldn't imagine what he is going through. I know I would try to keep it to myself too but it's not the best thing for anyone to do. He's got a great support system here on DRN (just ask Thump!) Let him know we care.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Man, it sucks to have things go bad, then come here and have some good-natured ribbing cut you deep due to your situation. Pass along my best wishes as well.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I also couldn't imagine having to go through that. Tell him to hang in there and hopefully things will get better, they always do. Good luck

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Best wishes! I can relate to what he's going through. PM me if I ever start on someone in this situation!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
It just sucks that good natured ribbing and sarcasm doesn't relay well on the internet. Especially when you are already stressed out or hurting. I don't know who you guys are talking about but he should know that he has a family here. I know that I have had some problems the DRN member were more than willing to try to help me through. For that, I am greatful. Or is it grateful? Either way. You know what I mean.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Yeah - you can sense his mental attitude in some of his posts. Wish him well as there is always the possibility that we could be in his situation.

Trust me on this one - you never see it coming. Or is it that we just choose not to??

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Or is it that we just choose not to??

Sadly, I think many times we choose not to. I hope this guy is OK, and time will heal the wounds. I wasn't married for as long, but I've been through the divorce thing, and it just aint fun. I still hurt some three years later, but once I got over the hump, things got a lot better. Be well.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom