would a 125 two stroke be too zippy?

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
kawicam250 said:
if youre speaking in USD's, which im assuming since youre using our dollar symbol, then $3900 for a brand new or used '04 KX125 is awful. at our local dealer, they had a brand new '04 KX125 for $2400. try, either by yourself or with older friends/parents, to get it for $3000, other than that, unless you want to spend the money, find something else.

I was talking about Canadian dollars, using OUR dollar sign. :laugh:

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
First I would try talking the dealer down. Do some research and find out what other places are charging. Look at any major dealership in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. You may not be able to talk him down to the same price, but you should be able to talk the dealer down some.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
pyrex said:
6'2 155 pounds.. its the truth. yeah, im skinny

Your makin me feel bad... Im 6'1" 185lbs :nener:.

And as far as talking dealers down. Dont act "young" and make sure you know what your talking about. (One of my Nitro RC car motors blew up i talkedthe company into getting me a FREE one, and they did :yikes: . But there was a huge story on my behalf which was true (they lost the parts i sent in). But they wern't going to give it to me at first) Just know what your talking about. And dont let him push you into thinking that he is right. And 8.10 times you will get him down. And if he doesnt budge just wait for another employee another day later and try on him ;) .

Good luck though

atticus9

Mar 15, 2007
Look around a bit more 04 125 for 4600$$ thats looking pretty high for me. I live in British Columbia and theres a 2005 cr 125 and I have a picture of it to, its lookin brand new and they want 4 grand for it. Take your time man, and find a nice one, im doing the same im buying a 125 right now just lookin for the perfect bike to pop out.

Jeromeo

Feb 26, 2007
exactly do not buy the first bike you see. The deals will be coming shortly you just have to wait and be quick when you see a new listing.

conn424

Mar 11, 2007
pyrex said:
I am 6'2 and 155 pounds. i am looking at getting a new bike this summer to replace my xr100. i was looking at getting a 125 two stroke as the physical size is good. but i am afraid it will be a bit too much power since im used to riding a four stroke 100.

what are your thoughts?

no way

i went from a xr80 my uncle gave me a yzf426 whcih i had for a month rode it once, and ig ot a 07 rm-z 250

Top Bottom