Would triple clamps from an '02 kx250 fit an '05 kx250F?

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Hey guys,
I would appreciate some help in this area. My friend is selling some triple clamps (though he lives hours away) and I was interested in them and the top clamps as well. They are both Renthal and I need some new clamps so this woul have worked out perfectly if they fit. I asked him and he said: "They may as they both use 48mm kyb forks", although he couldn't really give me a definitive answer. The only other information I have is this: cnc 7075 T6 aluminum billet. Any help as I'd really like to buy them because he's cutting me a deal but if they don't fit it wouldn't exactly work out. Thanks!

-rye

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Well after multiple attempts, I know for sure a 2003-2007 KX250 would be compatible with a 2004-2005 KXF. If doesn't list anything later. So basically if I can find out if the triple clamps for a 2002 KX250 would be compatible with a 2003-2007 KX250, then by default, it would also fit my '05 KXF. No? So that is what I got so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to fish around some more on various sites to try and get my answer.

-rye

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
the fact they both have the same diameter forks doesn't always work. Offset would be another worry. If you put both top and bottom clamp on, that might just work, but it would affect handling.

Top Bottom