Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Dang .. that is WAY TOO COOL. You are one lucky guy. A nice looking girlfriend that brings home NEW KTM's. I thought I had it good with a wife that brings home free beer.

Aimee you are truly amazing. Do you think you can call my wife for me ?

Eddie .. Maybe you should keep this one. ...The girlfriend that is ;) 

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
WAAAAY COOL! :cool:

Kevin

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awesome Thanksgiving, Eddie!! Nice new ride! :thumb:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
That's the coolest thing I ever heard of. :thumb:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
WOW!!!  :yeehaw: :thumb: :yeehaw: :aj:

That kicks a lot of A--!  Congratulations man!  I'm sure you'll love it.

So, Me, you, Mikeb and BigLou all on the same row at the National Enduro in Forest Hill, Louisiana...February 23, 2003?  You guys up for it?  Start planning now.  If not, there's Loretta Lynn's in April.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
:thumb: Congrats Eddie! Great looking ride.

The people in this place are awesome! :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
The pressure is on Eddie, and I ain't talking about riding. :confused:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Aimee, you are THE WOMAN!! He's definitely worth it - congrats Eddie! I knew about it a while back and I, too, didn't think she'd wait til X-Mas! I guess I will see the new scoot up close at Reno??

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey Eddie---if you ever wander back to Big Bear or Gorman with that thing be sure to warn me so I can get outta your way! That is way cool!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Looking forward to hearing it roar out at TB this Spring! I hope my "Frankenzinger" will be in one piece to make the ride!

Eddie you are one lucky guy!

Aimee, you rule!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I twas fun to be part of such a plan! I only wish I could have been around to see your face Eddie! Did you fix that doorbell yet??
Aimee, that was really a cool thing you did! you rule! :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Nicely done Speedy and the DRN Stealth Squad. :thumb:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Eddie (KTMGuy) Sweet ride! :yeehaw:  What a woman, way to go Aimee! :worship: It looks like the pumpkins will be well represented at Reno. :thumb:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Eddy!!!, this has to be one of the coolest things I've every heard, Congrats;

I looked thru all your picks, read this entire thread but, I don't see a ride report, did I miss it or are you still grinning to much to write :thumb: :cool: :cool:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ride report ah well there wasn't too much to report but here goes: As I was sick and just wanting to break her in a bit I was only out about 2 hours. Of course it was mainly just running through the gears, practicing cornering and a few jumps. I didn't even twist the loud handle all the way, not once. One thing that is going to be so sweet and hopefully improve my riding is that I can now get the front end up to clear obstacles any time I want :) What a concept, with the TTR I had to be in the right gear and at the right rpm and see the obstacle in plenty of time, it was kinda hit & miss. I also took it through a lot of whoops, WOW, straight as an arrow. The TTR would get to swapping real bad but this thing just tracks right through them, and SO smooth in comparison. I ran her through a few heating/cooling cycles and then a couple of short easy trail rides (no skid plate yet and St. Joe has some nasty rocks). I ended up getting on it a fair amount on this little pseudo track and was getting used to cornering fairly well but it was cold and I was sick so I brought her back to the house for a cleaning and oil change (as soon as I get filters).

Its going to be a long love affair! SWEEEET!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Its going to be a long love affair! SWEEEET!
Just how many bikes do you think Speedy is going to buy ya' there Edwardo? :)

Congrats buddy! I knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out until Santa showed though.

Top Bottom