Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
2000 WP USD
During assembly, I broke one of the adjuster tubes off the cap. Will the rebound adjuster still work, or do in need to replace the little rubber nub that holds the tube to the cap?? Thank You in advance!

BTW, the part no. to the little rubber thing is 4860.0019

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
If im reading right the nipple that sticks out the adjuster is broke off.The adjuster works by a screw thats treaded going in and out of the cap so if you hold the nipple in with your finger and work the adjuster through its range it should move the broken part up and down.If it does this, it will still push the rebound tube-long thin rod onto the spring loaded bleed nipple and so opening or closing the bleed circuit.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Marcus, your on the right track, I went ahead and put the cap back on, with the long adjuster tube UNattached to the cap, and the clicker just keeps turning, as opposed to bottoming out at 26 clicks like it should. It got too late to keep going, so I will take it apart again today. My thinking is that the rubber knub (holder for adjustment tube), will have to be replaced in order for the clicker to work properly. I will keep you posted, Thanks Again!

Top Bottom