WRSTEVE

Jun 19, 2002
I got my WR about 5 month ago and I new about a couple of the mods to do right when I got her home, Like that Damn Butt plug in the pipe and in the carb with the cutting of the throttle screw so i can get full throttle. Am I missing any other mods? I also heard from a guy I met up in Clear Creek that has the same bike, that there was this grey wire? and another throttle mod in the throttle itself. Please help :)

Thanks in advanced.

Steve

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
yep, disconect the grey wire under the gas tank and tape over it, i don't like cutting. there's a blue wire mod talked about at thumpertalk.com, it's suposed to help start the bike while in gear. loose the stock needle, it's shaped like a pencil, use standard yz jetting and needle specs, also you can do the bk mod that helps with the bogg when ya whack the throttle wo, it's in detail on the thumpertalk.com too. i have an '01 wr426f that i put yz plastic,seat, tank, yz jeeting,grey wire mod, bk mod, r4 exhaust, 52 tooth rear, DR D remote hotstart, total redone suspension by mx tech and i love it , rides woods nicely and runs moto well to. gotta dump the overflow radiator tank too when on the mx track. good luck.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom