traveast

Aug 7, 2007
my 98 xr80 has no spark it has a brand ney spark plug the wire harness is good i omed it out i have tried 3 different rev boxes including a bbr box the coil ignition i omed it out one to ground and other to the other terminal it had continuityit has no kill switch could the killswitch be why it isnt woeking and iif so is there a way to jump it out or bypass it oh ant i took the shrink wrap off the wires coming from the crankcase to see if they were broken does anybody no what the 2 pink wires are they are not listed n the repair manuel diagram

traveast

Aug 7, 2007
stator

is there any possible way to fet the fly wheel off with out buying a flywheel remover that i will only use once?

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
If you have a shop that you deal with on a regular basis, they may loan you one. Otherwise, just spend the $20 and buy one. The one for the XR fits many other Honda models. MotionPro makes a really nice one.

If you fill out your location in your User CP (instead of the default "I don't know")others on here will know if they are close enough to you to help you out. Maybe come by and take it off for you, etc.

traveast

Aug 7, 2007
got fly wheel off

i took the fly wheel off and the fly eheel and stator was rusted i cleand them up with wd40 could that be y i have no spark

Top Bottom