XXL T-Shirts on order for SupportTeam members

Lifetime Support Members:

Okay big guys, I have the following on order;

5 - black, short sleeve
5 - "sand" short sleeve
5 - white short sleeve

Speak up now, or forever hold your... uh... nevermind.
Just speak up.

I'll ship them to ya as soon as they come in.

1 Year SupportTeam:
The remaining (there will be a few) will be on the products page for sale, will give you guys advance warning when the revised order form goes up.

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
Surprise me!:)

Any chance you could throw a couple of the new small DRN stickers in? I have a few of the old one's (picked them up at the Bork thing last year) but none of the new ones.

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
I just received the shirt, hat, and fender stickers. I was hoping there would be some in that box, but there wasn't.:(

BTW...real nice stuff. The shirt looks so go my daughter want's me to get one for her. Maybe I'll bring her one home from the... "dirt thing".;)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Okie, I signed up by mail asking for XXL. I have not received the shirt yet. So I am speaking up.

I've been holding off on sending the latest memberships, waiting for the new shirts and fender stickers to come in. We are still a couple weeks out on the T's. When they come in, I'll review this thread and confirm before shipping.

LocoCD

Lifetime Sponsor
Any color is fine, need that XXL for the massive pythons that keep the XR650 upright... at least that is the way I see it!

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
XXL for me,... Please

In black,...if that is possible Okie. Thank You!