your present, 1 chair,3 flood lights.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok, now you can feel good about yourself, you can keep the 3, brand new, never opend, 500 watt flood lights and 1 cheap OD green chair(i broke a lotta wind on it) there, see, ya did get something from DW02. :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks!:) I saw those sitting in the center of the big top and figured they were give-away prizes. I can light up my whole yard with those bad boyz!!:)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
(chicago accent on) that's fine my friend, but maybe you should not have your wife or the children around when you turn those on. :eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey Sarge... I've got the lights :) Next time at Wardy's ? There was a tall box and a short box left when the canopy went down, figured I'd hear from someone.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ah!rats! ok, okie, you can turn'em on. dang, i was hoping carlo the cop would be sitting in his back yard, lights set up, wondering, "do i feel lucky" with his finger on the switch. yeh, wardys' for shure. i think the wife wants to come this time. :thumb:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Am I not surprised Sarge left something behind?

Heck he left a cooler behind at Fox Valley! FULL OF BEER! :think:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
He didn't leave ANY coolers full of beer at DW
chripes! 3.2 beer! my 8 year old neice'll go thru a case of that watching "da bears" and still able to drive the riding mower home! my moma cut my teeth (litterally) on shots of bourbon, maple syrup and aspirin. 3.2 beer, why they aughta be ashamed of themselves. :|

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Offroadr
Am I not surprised Sarge left something behind?

As Oldguy noted in another thread, he does that on purpose. I am pretty sure I have his 'wind breaking' chair, along with his flag, boom box. about half of his fancy compressor stuff and probably a couple other things he left scattered about our camp.

This guy pays homage to Sarge :worship:

Top Bottom