woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Need to chat with you about a bike for digger - GET OFF THE PHONE :)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Yea I am online. But I think you have your nights mixed up....ITS WEDNSDAY!!! I just called you on my cell...How about YOU getting offline???

My cell is 616 402-8809 gimme a call

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ohhh mannnn.......

Woodsy that bike is perfect. Never raced. Only ridden by his kids in his field. Said it is near mint.

Problem is his neighbor have him some $ down with the rest due when the tax's come back. I told him I have cash and it can be his tonight but he wouldn't budge seeing as it is his neighbor and all. He is gonna call me if something changes.

So in the meantime I put in a bid on the other one. Ill know if I got that one tomorrow.

If anyone knows of a good used 01-05 XR/CRF100 for sale let me know. I have cash. One way or another I am getting one for the kid this month even if its new.

I know of the one in the trailrider. If this one I bid on falls thru, I am gonna call on that one.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Don I have a 1990 xr 80 that I need to sell I can bring it up on sat If you want to consider it.
Curtis

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks but no. He fits a Xr 80 really good right now. I need something bigger that he can grow into.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Ats a bummer Don... Oh well, now that I have your cell number I will try that instead of your home phone if I run across another one....... Ohhhhhh the things we parents do for our chillens!

Top Bottom