Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
This place sucks no new posts. Just found out today the 2010 250 XC is ready for pick up at Lansing Cycle. :nod:

40 days until sumter. :cool:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Busy season, but I too miss the bashing that goes on here, it keeps me going!
The politics never stop and will be updating all after Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Hope Santa is good to everyone!

I know Fred Bolings bikes ready too. No more light teaam for you Fred B.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Gee Denny that is a very generous offer, I will think about it.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I was looking at some new 2009's and 2010's last week. I would have me one of those in an instant if I could get rid of a couple bikes. Maybe the market for used bikes will pick up in the spring. :coocoo:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
BadgerMan said:
I was looking at some new 2009's and 2010's last week. I would have me one of those in an instant if I could get rid of a couple bikes. Maybe the market for used bikes will pick up in the spring. :coocoo:

I hear you, I have a beautiful used bike for sale. I usually have no problem selling my used bike but this year I still have it.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
BadgerMan said:

I'm with you on that! Last night I was reading my new Dirtrider zine, they had the new Husaberg Fx450 featured. There write up made me want it bad! The darn thing is like $10,000 before taxes :yikes: my house only cost $37,000.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:
I hear you, I have a beautiful used bike for sale. I usually have no problem selling my used bike but this year I still have it.

Freddy,

I am sick of reading about your "beautiful" used bike - You remind me of Mr. Haney on green acres.

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
tdunn976 said:
Mr. Douglas... " Have I got a deal for you".

Hey Tom, My motocross counterparts want to know if the new C class rules apply to other disciplines of riding or just off road racers. For instance, would a B moto-crosser not be able to sign up in C now?

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Rivard809 said:
Hey Tom, My motocross counterparts want to know if the new C class rules apply to other disciplines of riding or just off road racers. For instance, would a B moto-crosser not be able to sign up in C now?
Rule only applies for off road.
As you know it takes some adjustment to off road ride.
If a B MX'er smokes then on his first event, I will ask them to move forward.
An A rider from any series should not even ask to ride C though.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
Freddy,

I am sick of reading about your "beautiful" used bike - You remind me of Mr. Haney on green acres.

Merry Christmas Fred. Did you get your new bike yet?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:
Merry Christmas Fred. Did you get your new bike yet?

Fred T.,

I won't get it till late Febuary or early March. Steve's pretty sure he has sold the one he has on the floor and I am in no hurry. I am pretty exited fo sho. I have until 12/31 to cash in the 20% off Reckluse coupon I won at the OMA. I just can't decide if I want it. I plan to ride the new xc mostly MX and if I get a Reckluse I'll put it on my 07 300W. Do you think this is going to be an issue having one bike with and one without?? Are these things worth it? any down sides? Help Me!

Merry Christmas to all of you - I hope you all get some MOTO under the tree.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
Fred T.,

I won't get it till late Febuary or early March. Steve's pretty sure he has sold the one he has on the floor and I am in no hurry. I am pretty exited fo sho. I have until 12/31 to cash in the 20% off Reckluse coupon I won at the OMA. I just can't decide if I want it. I plan to ride the new xc mostly MX and if I get a Reckluse I'll put it on my 07 300W. Do you think this is going to be an issue having one bike with and one without?? Are these things worth it? any down sides? Help Me!

Merry Christmas to all of you - I hope you all get some MOTO under the tree.

You can easily flip the Rekluse if you don't like it but what bike are you getting?

Top Bottom