2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I will be at Reno Int'l at 12:30 thursday the 12th!!!! Wooooohoooooooo!

Do they gots them fancy taxi-cab things there like I see in the moving pictures? :eek:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Waaahoooo! Awesome Rooster!! Ya, you shouldn't have any problem catching a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, Eddie and I have done it before. Actually, I think they may have their own shuttle, you could call them and find out.

Nikki, Reddog...........don't you have something to say?? :)

Our room is booked at the Peppermill motor lodge, 12th-16th! :) Got the same rates as CSL.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I am a definite GO! Looks like Lou and I will be the domestiques :p for the folks from the Central and Southern part of the US. We expect to receive a "fair" percentage of any winnings, in the best tradition of Lance.

B

biglou

Vacation is approved, room is reserved! :thumb: We have a two-queen, non-smoking room at the motor lodge for the 12th-15th. Four of us so far, Me, Tony, Rooster and Dave186. We'll pick snuggle buddies after we all check in... :scream:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Boy, Im glad the wife is going.........!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Add (1) Nikdog and (1) Reddog to the Reno list :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

We're flying into Sacramento and will be arriving at the riding spot with Natty Friday afternoon! Now all I need is to book a room!

Thanks Natty and Aimee for twisting our arms and making us go - it's gonna be a damn good time!! But please be gentle as we are desert virgins! :moon:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Tony & Lou domestiques? I sure am glad I raced (road) bicycles for all those years. That little comment might cost you a 65 mph desert ride and the end of a buddy tow. ;)

Should be fun for all. Desert racing is just like MX, without the jumps, a lot more whoops, hillclimbs thrown in, rocks here and there, g-outs, waterfalls, and let's not forget those downhills. :eek:

Just kidding desert newbies. The greatest single thing about Moonrocks is how versatile it is. Beginner to National champion, everyone seems to have a great time.

Dirtygirly

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
Wow, planning the Reno trip already. I would hate to miss the 4th year. I want to say that I will be able to come and ride but I'm not sure when my skeleton sliding season ends in Lake Placid. The season ends in February but whether or not it is before Valentines Day is still to be determined. It would be nice to get Stinker out and ride in the desert so I could thaw out from the cold weather. :thumb:

B

biglou

Nik-Don't let'em scare ya. This is Lou talkin' to ya here. I had a blast. Incredible time. If I had fun, so will you guys! :thumb:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by GETMETOCA

Where the heck have YOU been, Mister!!!! :) 

Aimee and I were just wondering when was the last time you posted cuz no one hears from you anymore :( 

Very busy with the Police Academy. I'm going to try and make it for the TW but I can't promise.......

Brian

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Mmmmm. Desert riding sounds like fun. As long as we don't do any high speeds or technical riding, I might show up. :confused: It would be good to see everyone again, too. Cheers.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by NVR FNSH

Very busy with the Police Academy. I'm going to try and make it for the TW but I can't promise.......

Brian

I hope you mean the making of another police academy movie, and not becoming an officer. We need to talk, Brain!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by endoquest
Mmmmm. Desert riding sounds like fun. As long as we don't do any high speeds or technical riding, I might show up. :confused: It would be good to see everyone again, too. Cheers.

You sir, were the king of technical two years ago.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Hey Strick I can bring my DEROSA for a quick little ride. My wife keeps telling me "why don't you sell that dam bike hanging in the garage!" Dear you never sell a classic made by Mr. Ugo Derosa.

KOKONEE I will be bringing some logs this year has long as my Husaberg fe501e can run the blender.

Kraig

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Mmmmm. Desert riding sounds like fun. As long as we don't do any high speeds or technical riding, I might show up
Ya, riiiiight! :moon:
Hope you can make it this year! :)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001

Would a statement like this to people that have never met Mr. endoquest be considered cherry-picking? Isn't Mr. endoquest one of Kiwis' 'Spanksgiving' buddies?

If so, here is my appropriate response,:worship:  and my warning to anyone that would choose to ride in his group: make sure your life insurance is paid up! :confused:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
There are SOOOO many fallen trees out there BEGGING to be burned, I would say there is plenty of wood.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou
We'll pick snuggle buddies after we all check in...

Im scared :scream:

Nobody should be scared of the desert in reno, they dont even have whoops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom