2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Yes! :aj: I'm bringing the motoweapon this year. Things will be different... :p

hehe, I must have gained some weight some where, I know I weigh 168.

while all you posers are devising all your motoweapons and SirT beaters, I'll be over here taking a nap. Wake me before the gate drops. :laugh:

Looking forward to meeting my chat friend Rooster, seeing all my riding buddies and spanking my favorite FSX competitor's butt all over the desert.
:). You guys will have a blast, it's well worth the trip.

I better go ride. :eek:

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
So I'm thinkin they will be chatin soon about this...ha ha!
Hey lets not forget KiWi this time. Maybe we should put a electronic monitoring ankle bracelet on him this year. At least if we ditch him we'll know where he is...
I would like to camp if I can get a little extra time to tow my crack shack on wheels all the way up there.
Can't wait!
See ya there,
Chris

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Chris - Kiwi normally has that ankle bracelet on (you know that whole house arrest thing) - Just Kidding!

See you in Feb!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Okay, looks like we've got aprox. 60 (including guests) confirmed so far and another 5 on the fence.

According to my records, there are still 31 members who attended last year but have yet to pipe up in here.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Well I guess I'm one of the 31. But I'm bumming because I won't be able to make it this time. My daughter has a cheer competition in Las Vegas that weekend and the wife said I couldn't drop her and my daughter off on my way to Reno so I'm not going to make it. :ugg:

I'll have to catch up with everyone at Dirtweek '04. :thumb:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
SirThumper! Hey, glad to see you're gonna make it. Never in my life did I ever think I was going to get to ride the desert, but thanks to DRN and some VERY wonderful and persuasive friends...ahem...cough Aimee, Eddie, Lou et. al...cough ahem, I am gonna be there!! :cool:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Tree's not going to Reno??? :( The Lost Girlz Sweep Extraordinaire.... You'll be missed!

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
:| Not good considering I was the lost one most of the time last year.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
I'm in and weather permitting so is the whole fam damily.
Also Dr.Stack will be returning and adding my neighbor Bill (F205Twister)

Hey NVRFNSH are you renting out rooms at the Palace this year?

Kraig

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Now who am I gonna get lost in the dez with?!

I'll bring my compass :)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Don't worry girls, remember.........."Just follow ME!" LOL! :confused:
I already sent MrLuckey a reminder to put his GPS on the "Reno Packing List". :)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Lost? Never head south if you are lost. Head North - you will eventually make it out to the main Road (Winnemucca Ranch Road). Maybe I will prepare fanny pack maps this year - but then again maybe not :laugh:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm booked at my usual place, building "G" (Annex Building King/Decorated To Mirror Tower) at the Peppermill. :yeehaw:

Julie and I will be arriving late Wednesday night on the 11th and departing Monday morning.

Since it is Valentines Day weekend I think it would be in my best interest to take Julie skiing for a day. With that said we will probably go skiing in Tahoe on Thursday or Friday. If anyone would like to join us let me know.

BTW - I promise I won't let Julie forget Kiwi this time. ;)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Ahh, thanks but I'll be driving myself this time - I haven't forgotten to pick myself up for some time now :confused:

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
It's about time :yeehaw: :yeehaw: Count David and I in.  Wouldn't miss it for nothing.  This year Tucker will be giving GETMETOCA a run for her money :laugh:

Strick, if you need any help let me know, we are just around the corner from Reno.  I'll be looking for you at RimBenders.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs
With that said we will probably go skiing in Tahoe on Thursday or Friday. If anyone would like to join us let me know.

Keith and I might be into that. What level d y'all ride at? Skis or snowboards? I vote for Friday, personally, or Monday if that's a possibility.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by firecracker22

Keith and I might be into that. What level d y'all ride at? Skis or snowboards? I vote for Friday, personally, or Monday if that's a possibility.
We both ski but I might be talked into the snowbaord thing just to give it a try. Julie is an intermediate and I'm an advanced skier. I'll plan to ski with her most of the day but I'll want to get a few runs in on the black diamonds and crunch a few cookies.

We will be heading home on Monday so Friday might have to be the day.

RockyRoads

Sponsoring Member
Aug 28, 2003
It looks like I'll be able to come!!! My fabulous husband has oh-so-generously volunteered to stay home with the kids (ages one and four) so that I can go have some fun and finally meet everyone!

I'll be making my Peppermill reservations soon and am trying to decide if I should arrive late Thursday night or midday on Friday (I'll be driving from the SF Bay Area). Is there a ride planned for Friday morning?

Woo hoo! This will be such a great time!

Kathy

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Tony -

Keith is an advanced and I am a pathetic skiier. I snowboard, in a mediocre kind of way, but I haven't skiied in 10 years. Keith however grew up in Fairbanks AK and races and does freestyle. So maybe we can pair off into girls and guys runs. Or you and Keith could both try snowboards, just to even things out a bit.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
what do yall think of this? its gonna look sweet when I get through with the rattle cans! I also might be working on a special "playing field leveler" :p

Attachments

• im000624.jpg
    im000624.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 160

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Dave - that thing is EVIL!

Phirechic - I will be at moonrocks (Rimbenders race) on my KTM wearing red/white fox gear, new white/silver fox helmet. My trailer is white,has Dirtrider.net on each of the rear doors, fox head & KTM racing on the front and HUGE RMS stickers on the sides. I will probably be pulling it with an '02 gray Yukon or a 28' Ford Eldorado motorhome. I am in Cheaters MC, so our pits will be close to their's (normally).

Rocky Roads - rides take place on Thursday (for the secret ride) Friday-Saturday & Sunday.

Thumbs, Mimi may be up for skiing one day. She raced in high school and beyond, so needless to say she is one heck of a skiier.

Last edited:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Hey Strick, are we going to try and have a couple of dinner get togethers again this year? I know it gets more difficult to pull off as the numbers grow. The buffet at that Mexican restaurant we went to one of the nights last year was pretty good. I forget how that worked out as far as the bill goes though. Did we all just pitch in a predetermined amount in advance?
Any other places you can think of that could handle a HUGE group? I think we may out grow that other place we went to, Outback?

Top Bottom