squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I skipped over this one until just now...

I have mid back, fine, curly, thick hair...I put it in two braids, throw on a bandana and call it a day. It's quick, painless, and the boys don't make fun of you for playing with your hair while riding!

Plus with the two braids you can tell I"m a girl cuz with the gear on and sports bra on I could pass for a little boy.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Hmmm, I've never been mistaken for a boy, at least not a little one. If anything I'd be a BIG boy (NOT in the PK sort of way though!). ;)

Originally posted by dirty~d~
but the time saved on styling is sucked up in the shower as wash/rinse time.

Not for fine straight hair!

GSR, just how many men are waiting for you when you get outta the shower girl?!!!

XRP - no fair bringing in the youngun, she's beautiful no matter what she does!

Moto 'n Mama, no worry, it's growing out as fast as it can. If it doesn't look healthy then it's going to be the BUZZ cut!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by gospeedracer
then when all is said and done I could knit a nice teapot cozy with the hair ball from the drain! :p

Uhhhhhhmmmmm....you didn't sign up for Secret Santa did you??  I know Lou was promoting those handmade gifts and all...  :scream:

Those Drain Nests are the WORST!!!! :whiner:   I just hate it when its time to pull out that slimey mass of organic matter, highly resemblant of a drowned Norwegian Roof Rat.  Gives me the heebie jeebies!!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
That's another nice thing about short hair . . . no Drain Nests . . .

LOL @ Nat for her imagery!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I prefer making 'wall art' myself. I could give Predcasso a run for his money. :confused:

Top Bottom