Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No, I'm a Nancy

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Fark, and anybody else that cares

I have project Brady Bunch completed < blue station wagon>, purchased hacked up 1/2 truck trailer, project dual sport wr250 95% done and my yz 70% gone over. Looks like I am getting to be in decent shape soon. :thumb: well not me but the rides anyway.

Thanks for offering me a ride but it looks like I can meet you enroute :yeehaw: Unless you need some of my extra space.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Flying Scot
...I'd love to come, but I heard there will be torrential down pours all weekend ?...
What crystal ball are you looking into??:confused: The 22nd isn't for 2 weeks. And on all the rides I have planned the weather has always been very cooperative. You have had pretty bad luck in that regard though so I can see your apprehension ;)

I's not that far of a drive from Philly if your gonna camp over, is it?

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
RM_guy - Just jesting. After the ride on the 3rd and 4th and the weatherman's predictions which did not pan out. Great weekend.

We just can't seem to get together as a family and make a commitment to that weekend. It's probably a 4 hour drive and no one wants to go that far. :whiner:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well our 2 Canadian friends won't be coming.:( Huck doesn't have another bike yet and James is too busy at work. Oh well, let's show them what they missed!!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
The weather looks perfect for the weekend!!!! :yeehaw:

I haven't been riding in 2 weeks. I can't wait to get out.:)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Looking forward to Sunday. I have a group of 7 (including myself). For those of you that have been there, is there a spot for spectators? My one son doesn't ride but he'd like to watch. I don't want him to be bored.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
There is a nice covered pavilion that has an observation deck on top. You can see the whole track from up there.

I'm pumped!!!!!:)

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
slight change of plans. My wife has made plans this weekend to head to the caralina's. To meet her parents so one of our children can stay with them a month. So that means I get to go riding on Sat. :yeehaw: also ! Is anybody goingto be there sat? or do I get an advantage of starting toknow the track?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You scared me for a second there! I'm not sure at this point who will be there Saturday. We need to take a head count I guess. I will be there Sunday only and arrive between 9 and 10. Riding starts at 10.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
well if I am the only one for are group on Sat I will be able to use any and all advantages I can get! being my first time on the bike since last summer and not being on a track in 2 :eek:

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Good and bad news. A buddy of mine owns a body shop and gave me the OK to use his facilites on Saturday. Installing a 6" suspension lift on my pickup... shweet. So hopefully the install won't pour into sunday... so I'll still be able to go.

I'll need help un-loading the bikes :) :aj:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by jmics19067
well if I am the only one for are group on Sat I will be able to use any and all advantages I can get! being my first time on the bike since last summer and not being on a track in 2 :eek:
You go ahead and start practicing on the big double. You can't miss it when you're driving up the access road. I don't expect to see anything special, maybe just a few Nac Nacs and whips. :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Fark
Good and bad news. A buddy of mine owns a body shop and gave me the OK to use his facilites on Saturday. Installing a 6" suspension lift on my pickup... shweet. So hopefully the install won't pour into sunday... so I'll still be able to go.

I'll need help un-loading the bikes :) :aj:
If you don't have time to install the lift on both ends just do the front. Unloading will be much easier. ;) I hope you can make it:)

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by RM_guy
You go ahead and start practicing on the big double. You can't miss it when you're driving up the access road. I don't expect to see anything special, maybe just a few Nac Nacs and whips. :p

Did I do the double?
Ah,um...Sure did. I was right behind you! :laugh:

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by RM_guy
If you don't have time to install the lift on both ends just do the front. Unloading will be much easier. ;) I hope you can make it:)

I say do the back and just park it next to landing of the this said double when you go to load.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Papakeith
I'm still shooting for Sunday, but the Gods seem to be conspiring against me.
here's hoping.
Who do I need to talk to? Give me names... ;)

I sure hope you can make it :thumb:

jib

Jan 23, 2000
When you guys get tired of going around in circles , come on up to Hancock NY . We'll be doing over 200 miles of rideing for the weekend . You wouldn't want to miss a chance at seeing Woods in his pink shorts again , would you ?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I've had enough of seeing his pink shorts. But don't let me stop you from enjoying them :p

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
The only colors Iwant to see are others GREEN with envy or RED with embarrasment as I BLUE by them YELLOW bellies

yeah like thats gonna happen :silly:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Dave, I think it rains everytime we ride together. Rain or shine...see you at 9!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by RV6junkie
Dave, I think it rains everytime we ride together...
I think you are thinking of Flying Scott ;)

I'll probably get there closer to 9:30. My son decided to come so I need to load his bike too plus a few things for the wife before I leave the house.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Have fun guys. Our crew is out. I just ordered new throttle cables, brake pads and a bunch of little stuff.&nbsp;Broke the&nbsp;screw in connectors for the cables on the last ride when I hit neutral going up the hill and dumped the bike.

Also I'm working Saturday night shift 12am to 8am. No one was really ready for this weekend so we did not make much effort. While your riding Sunday I'll be at home celebrating my 12th wedding anniversary. :scream:&nbsp; :laugh:

Look forward to reading the reports. :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom