• Cooperland: Maybe.

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Cooperland: No way!

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Casey: Absolutely.

Votes: 70 32.7%
  • Casey: Hmmm, perhaps.

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Casey: Nope. Nuh-uh. Ain't gonna happen!

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Either location: Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Either location: Eh, if I get around to it.

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Either location: Not a chance!

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'd prefer Cooperland, but I will make it to either location this year.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I'm for what ever works the best, but if I'm going to burn a weeks vacation I would like to know more about both sites. Do they have web pages? Has anyone been to both and how do they compare? OK is about a 2 day trip for me and I can probably make IL in about 12-15 hours driving straight thru. My wife might want to make the trip also and wanted to know what there was in the area for her to do. Like The Mall!:confused:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Our next child is due in late September or early October. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. :eek:

I'll try to make Cooperland if at all possible...........

Casey, no way, incase I gotta make a sudden trip back home :scream:

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I voted for either place no matter what!

12 hours, 535 miles to Casey.
22 1/2 hours, 1139 miles to Stillwater.

I'd gladly drive 10 1/2 hours and 604 miles farther for a REAL TOLIET! 6 days with a portacan sucked!
angry2.gif

A change of scenery would be nice even tho i didnt get to ride much of Casey's track. :(

mlooney

Apr 28, 2001
It would be a Saturday thing for me. I would have to see about getting out of Saturday morning watching film session for football, since our games are on Fridays. There's no way I'd make Casey, but I think we could do Stillwater.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Oklahoma? Oh man, thats going to be a brutal drive from Canada..

Ah well, were do I sign up?

Mapquest says this is going to hurt...

Total Estimated Time: Total Distance:
21 hours, 5 minutes 1991.46 km

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by MTRIDER
Sawblade, Are you a member of the Stillwater Trail Riders ?

No I'm not. Stillwater is about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. I've only rode there once last year with the rest of the Heartland Spodes. Great trails, and a intimidating SX type motocross track. You gotta watch out for those cedar trees and the Mamba being behind you thou! ;)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Alrighty then. If it's Cooperland it's Cooperland. Have not been out west in 25 years. It's a hike but what the hey if I'm going to ride I'd rather do it with people that are committed or should be committed. Maybe the easterners should meet somewhere and we could have a convoy. West bound and down;) :aj:

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Come on Tree Jumper... The Port-a-Can wasn't that bad.

All I can say is... We better have plenty of EMT's if a bunch of us Spodes are heading to Cooperland. I know I'll probally be needing one shortly after I begin to play on the Pro-level Motocross/Supercross track. I can't wait to see PapaKeith laying that new ride of his out over the tabletops. Rumor has it that PapaKeith has Billy Who as a personal trainer.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by MrMXer327

All I can say is... We better have plenty of EMT's if a bunch of us Spodes are heading to Cooperland. I know I'll probally be needing one shortly after I begin to play on the Pro-level Motocross/Supercross track

the track at cooperland is not pro-level. it is fairly soft dirt, ruts out pretty bad, lots of table tops, no doubles. it gets huge braking bumps and gets very rough. cooperland has a seperate track for pee wees. the supercross style track that sawblade was talking about is at "the 500". it's a 500 acre public riding area a few miles east of cooperland. i am a member of the stillwater trail riders. they are the group that operates the 500.

i forgot to add my justql style disclaimer: "i am not a trail rider.":D

Last edited:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
the site says that Cooperland Raceway is for sale! :eek:

Maybe we could just take it for a test ride for a week-end. :D

I do a lot of work in Tulsa - so Cooperland is OK with me (pun intended) :)

Last edited:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Okie, I'm sure you have it all under control.

It would be weird to show up in Stillwater to see a great big SOLD sign draped over the Cooperland sign. Along with lots of heavy machinery making the parking lot for the new Stillwater Mall. Ha Ha. :uh:

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Originally posted by KelvinKDX :

"It would be weird to show up in Stillwater to see a great big SOLD sign draped over the Cooperland sign. Along with lots of heavy machinery making the parking lot for the new Stillwater Mall."

Or worse yet, the "Stillwater Ecological Wildlife Preserve"
<s h i v e r> :whiner: :whiner:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I say you have a West, Central and East Coast Dirt Week. Three Locations.
Well heck lets do 50! That works out to one in each state and two weeks to recover. :silly:

Heck those silly biker guys having Bike Week in Daytona, FLORIDA should have at least three also right?:confused:

Top Bottom