BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Let's see, lots of riding at a world class location, the chance to see grown men in tutus, a years worth of stories that'll make you wet your pants, and the chance to put faces with the names I talk with almost every day? What fun would that be? I gues I gotta go now. Pat me on the back when ya pass me.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Im in. Gonna bring the boy if the grades and attitude are in the right place.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Jeff Allen
p.s. How close is the nearest hospital? ;)

Bwaaahhhaaaaahaaaa! That'l teach you to try and take turn one while lighting a cigarette! :D Really, it must have been all that JB Weld you had stuck on your hands from Tree Jumper's bike....

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
I am working on my proposal to the boss. I will be in Colorado the last week of August for 9 days. My only chance is that she is now going to Colorado the last weekend of July for a horse seminar. This gives me a minute bit of leverage :think: I even bought a Honda 4x4 "ambulance" last fall. (TRX3004x4). ;) Tim

sharp7277

Mar 12, 2002
Me and my son will both be there (johnyrm80). We are coming all the way from Myrtle Beach SC. We have heard so many good things about this being a good family event instead of competitve, we cant wait to come. thanks DRN.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Sharp you and Johny will have a great time and it is great to see more kids coming along. The competition is as hard as you want to make it. But the commaraderie all day and especially at the bombfire@TTRGUY at night. You won't be dissapointed

B

biglou

Originally posted by Okiewan
"Firemedic530" for those of you who don't know, is one of the really GREAT ones... if you are hurt, this guy drops EVERYTHING to take care of you, I can't tell you how much we appreciate him... you rock my friend.
And he's hella fast! and a super nice guy. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
"Firemedic530" for those of you who don't know, is one of the really GREAT ones... if you are hurt, this guy drops EVERYTHING to take care of you, I can't tell you how much we appreciate him... you rock my friend.
I speak from experience, this statement just doesn't do enough justice. Sorry for scaring the crap out of you OKIE but until Firemedic530 checked me out I wasn't movin'. "Fast", Biglou says, Firemedic530 is the Billywho of the HS, except his bike was still running afterwards(Sorry, Mister Billywho, sir).
Mister™ is a registered trademark of billywho™. All rights reserved. Portions ©2002, billywho™. Unauthorized use will result in painful roost.

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou

Ditto that! He had never met me before or even spoken with me, and he let me ride his bike. I said "hey, sharp DRZ." And he says "take her for a spin."

About the fast part...I was following Tim in the night time poker run last year, and thinking, hey I'm doing pretty good to be hanging with him. That lasted about two laps and then I think he decided to actually start riding a decent pace. That was the last I saw of him. :think:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I've working on a sceme to get there w/o taking time off. I've got a major customer in OKC. Could work out nicely. :)

The wife won't go unless I can convince her there is a beach in OK. ;) She is still looking for water here in Colorado:)

When you see a CR500 at the back of the pack, that's me!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Yeah, he's fast! He dragged Jeff Allen and me to a 4th place finish in the Team MX race. Hey Tim, you need a slow teammate this year?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I think I'll be able to make it this year.
beer.gif

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll be there with one or two sons, three or four bikes, a talking dog and a monkey that does crossword puzzles. Just kidding about the dog.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Yay! Group Hug, golf clap. I've finally finished a new book I was reading, HOLIDAY HAIR STYLES by Whoopie Goldberg and Don King and boy that took some time. A lot has happened in my life these past few months. I've come to contrast the difference between reality and Dilbert. In short, it's good to be back.

Top Bottom