Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by Green Horn
... Now let's just let this go now and not trash a perfectly good thread.
As much as I wanted to reply and hit that one outta the park, I will respectfully recline....

Just having some fun in the spirit of Irish's return... he brings it out in me!

;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Smit-Dog

As much as I wanted to reply and hit that one outta the park, I will respectfully recline....

I put it right over the plate for you and you didn't even swing. Oh well, sometimes ya gotta let a good one go by. :confused:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Wow, you must be busy man, the Irish I know would already have 25 posts in this thread :laugh:

Hopefully you used the gift certificate, let me know how that's working out for ya man!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
AWOL is a no-go, jr!

Good to have you back, Phillip.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just finished up a 13 hour day, man do they do bussiness in the Beer here in my little corner of Kentucky. 3000+ cases of the suds and some were worried they would run out? :think:

Oh wait, my county is an oaisis of alcohol before the TN boarder. Bootlegging is alive and well. The ATF is lacking here. :)

Too many to thank all at once, just know that it is appreciated!

I am guessing that the impaitiont one known as "Mr. Lucky" is my old friend Ed, who has embraced the 'Orange' well!

Rest assured that the certificate went to a good use and that stuff rocks Jay! Hope you are still making those washers, I'm going to need one!

Marcus, Pivey and all the rest,

Thanks!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sorry I'm late, but ....

Welcome back Irish!

Just hijack a beer truck and bring it to DW. We can park it in the shade of the bigtop. :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Sorry I'm late, but ....

Welcome back Irish!

Just hijack a beer truck and bring it to DW. We can park it in the shade of the bigtop. :yeehaw:
Ahhh, yeah, right! ;)

That wouldn't last long, I can almost hear the doors rolling up and down at all hours. :laugh:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Do they still give each employee a case a week? Start saving those cases. That should work out fine for us.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by MX-727
Do they still give each employee a case a week? Start saving those cases. That should work out fine for us.
:( Not any more big guy, they stopped that some time ago. Though there is the ability to buy at cost. It's not that much of a savings really when one thinks on a case by case basis, but starts to add up when you factor volume in. It only works for the stores, average joe employee who would like a cold one after work is better of getting it from a cooler rather than a 60 degree warehouse. I think only Marcus or Bruce could tolerate a bottle of suds at that temperature. :)

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Doh, yes, just realized I put on some new clothes and entered the witness protection program since I saw you last.

As to the beer truck doors and noise, if you bring a whole truckful we could probably just leave the door up!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by MrLuckey
Doh, yes, just realized I put on some new clothes and entered the witness protection program since I saw you last.

As to the beer truck doors and noise, if you bring a whole truckful we could probably just leave the door up!
Ed,

The color suits ya big guy! There is a little evil leprachaun inside me that hopes a certain 250 MXC is still on the market for a bit longer. ;)

Very funny on the truck full and the open doors, although if I am able to make it this year, I could find an A-B distributor in the area to set up a Draft Wagon and buy in volume from a Warehouse. Uh-Oh, did I just open a can o' worms? :think: :)

LOL, let's see a pallet, 98 cases..... How many Pallets????!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by splatt
Welcome back. I missed the weekly humor you added around here.

Steve
Thanks splatt,

Lemme see, this is my first entry on my new palm pilot. You have to excuse the resolution, I am in south central Kentucky so it's a tad low teck for some of you high speed individuals out there, heak, I'm still on dial up. :confused:

http://www.trackpads.com/webs/irisheku/RedNeckPalmPilot.jpg

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Welcome back Irish! I've missed you.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by MX-727

Hey, we just found out who's bringing the beer to DW!

Welcome back.
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by MikeT
Welcome back Irish! I've missed you.
Hello Mike,

Glad to be back. Thanks for the PM's and I think all the round pegs are in the round holes. Or was that a few square ones with the help of a "BFH?" :) :think:

At any rate, work has been busy and time is limited here on the box for now. Hope everones 4th of July weekend is with out rain and enjoyable. I'll keep the coolers stocked. ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:
There ya go starting the party early Swift! :)

Nothing set in stone yet but if you read an earlier post there may be something I can do to contribute other than showing up to sample the Camp Tejas cuisine. ;)

I should have an idea on how things are going by mid month. :thumb:

EDIT By Irish: With the Emperor's Permission of course! / Irish EDIT

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom