justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
There is a workday at the 500 in Stillwater on the 14th of April. 9:00 -2:00 Riding afterwards for those who work only. The park will be closed all day to everyone else.

Bring your quads saws, loppers, etc.

There should be two Skid steer loaders working some of the trails and the tracks.

I think I might have talked Guy into calming down some of the jumps. Two motheads were really giving him what for when he was agreeing. He was quick to explain a way to make it fun for everyone. Maybe he'll actually do it. If we can just keep th idiots off the dozer.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I might be able to do it. I will work on being able to be there. Tammy has a procedure scheduled for the 12th so it will depend on how she is feeling.:silly:

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql

I think I might have talked Guy into calming down some of the jumps. Two motheads were really giving him what for when he was agreeing.

the layout is fine as it is. everything just needs refaced. i don't blame the motoheads. you woods guys have to control everything.:mad:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
HAHA;) The enduro was the only thing that made our club any money last year.:think
They are thinking of having an mx race there this year.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The track could use some dirt on top of the concrete.:scream: Some of the "do or die" jumps really, REALLY need some work. The track is good for the better MX'rs but really doesn't give everyone a good chance at learning MX because of the level of difficulty. I guess I'm letting my "roots" show thru a bit but I know when to "bark", unfortunately I bite it sometimes as well.:moon:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
One thing Guy was talking about was making a step up jump then 70 ft or so away make a nice little landing jump. Spodes like me could do the little step up, true motoheads like mx547 could do the double. things like this would be on the GP course.

They will change the MX track if we have a race on it. The race will pay for the dozer work to change the course.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
One thing Guy was talking about was making a step up jump then 70 ft or so away make a nice little landing jump. Spodes like me could do the little step up, true motoheads like mx547 could do the double.
So your implying that spodes like be will go splat somewhere in between! Thanks alot.:debil: :moon:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
bswift, it's not a splat really,..hmm..more like a boing/bounce kinda thing before the splat, then the "oooh...augh.."

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by mx547
somehow, i get the impression that sfc crash knows you pretty well.:debil:
We went to the same school.;)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You can join anytime at the bike shop or maybe there'll be some forms there that day. Show up, we'll work it out somehow.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Can you cook?:p

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Good idea swift. We are working from 9:00 to 2:00. Then the workers only, can ride. We could have a quick bite to eat between the two. Or we could do the Pizza thing after the ride.:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I should be able to work it out to be there. However, that could change fairly easily. Hopefully I'll have the stator for the other atv, if so, I'll haul both atv's and the mamba.

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
Hey, do any of you know if they have any membership forms that can be mailed in. Seems, like everytime I go down there we get there too early to go to the bike shop and leave after it's closed. I always go with a member, but I would like to do my part.

Also, what kind of stuff do they do on a work day? IF I can make it I can bring a four-wheeler(couch) and a chainsaw.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
Hey dad is this something I should plan on doin' or would I just end up sitting around with nothing to do because I'm unskilled with the fine art of bushwacking?? I think I might be free that day so just let me know.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Hmmm.... that unregistered post was me. Guess I was logged off. I might have spoken too soon. Im playing the Friday and Saturday before, and my wife is going in for surgery and a week in the hospital on the Monday following. I might need to be a good, considerate husband on the 14th.:eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
VioletSP, could you pick up some blank membership forms from Cooper's. It would be nice to have a few for people to be able to mail in. :think

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
you guys(cartman voice) "i hate you guys, i so hate you so very much". you guys are getting members knocking down your doors! what's up wit dat!man, we should have never let "u" guys in the union. hey..btw, the GRG is giving out 1,000$ signing fees to anyone who wants to join up........:think ....anyone, anyone,..buehler,buehler?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
We're just a lovable bunch. Ask VioletSp. She was so taken with us she started riding just to hang with us.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
sure....
they're especially fun to stay in small enclosed spaces with right after dinner.
OH WAIT nooo they aren't. Unless you like the smell of sulpher (sp?).
nah you guys are fun! smelly but fun! :p

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
April 14, Great Piney Woods, don't think I'll make that one.

Work day is a posibility....

Gotta get VioletSp on the TTR again, before she forgets all the moves!

Top Bottom