Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I ment free rides following behind you, not on our own. Doesnt matter as i'm tearing my bike apart for its winter maintence anyways.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Holy crap!! I'm not on DRN for a few weeks and look at all the activity. I'll stay away more often :laugh:

Nat, that would be great if you could come out. You will have a blast for sure!!

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
So I guess it's finalized;

Natalie is going to Paragon AND Scooter is giving free winter tours. 

Man This Board ROCKS !!!!  :aj:

Chief    :laugh:

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Originally posted by Chief
So I guess it's finalized;

Scooter is giving free winter tours. 

Man This Board ROCKS !!!!  :aj:
All right Scooter! :thumb: When should we meet you there? Will you supply the Kold kutters too? :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oh Nat you're gonna have so much fun!

Last year was my first DYDR trip and I had a blast! Great riding and great time around the camp fire at night!

Is it May (have we decided the date) yet?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Looks like May 1st and 2nd unless something changes! I'm all excited about it! You mentioned that LoriKTM and Dave would be there too? Woo hoo!!! Maybe they will bring their trials bikes!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Hey Nat...they brought them last year! Actually...PM me your address and I'll send you the video, PK and I have 2 copies of it!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Originally posted by gxdragon

All right Scooter! :thumb: When should we meet you there? Will you supply the Kold kutters too? :laugh:

OK I'm all set for the winter tours..... http://community.webshots.com/photo/45890151/62539050QIHrop
I will also be at Paragon either Jan 3 or 4 with one of those 4 wheel things...... It belongs to my accountant who asked me to get it running for him since it sat for a few years......now that it runs, I need to take it out for a test ride and see what I can break on it :aj:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Let me know Chucke....and let me know which day would be better for you.  I plan on a full day of riding, but also plan on sticking to the easier stuff.   It is an old Polaris, and I am just taking it to Paragon to try it out before I return it to the owner......My half acre back yard just doesn't cut it for riding. 

If we get a few more people, we can call it the DRN dirtbikes with training wheels ride

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
The 3rd works better for me as i would most likely have to work on sunday the 4th. I maybe able to drag a friend along. Got new meat for the back so i wont get stuck as easy. Also need to put the new wire on the winch since its down to 5' of cable. 5' doesnt help much when your stuck. We're doing the training wheel ride on New Year's eve. Riding to Pizza Hut for supper, then back to the house for beer. :)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sounds good to me.....I will plan on the 3rd.....that is also the official last weekend for Paragon for the winter.   I'm taking the snowmobile up to Maine Wednesday for a few days.....then the training wheel ride on the 3rd......but neither will compare to the ride in May.......

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Looks like May 1st and 2nd unless something changes! I'm all excited about it! You mentioned that LoriKTM and Dave would be there too? Woo hoo!!! Maybe they will bring their trials bikes!

Nat, you make the trip out east and we'll be there for SURE!  Paragon is trials-bike heaven.  Not sure what KTM's will be in the barn come spring, but the Beta and GasGas are coming along!

We'll see if we can scrounge up some of that NY state wine for ya.  Shoot, I think Dave's first batch of Cayuga white will be ready by May! ;)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by LoriKTM
We'll see if we can scrounge up some of that NY state wine for ya.  Shoot, I think Dave's first batch of Cayuga white will be ready by May! ;)

YAY!!!!  :yeehaw:  That was good schtuff!!  I'm getting very amped about Paragon!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
The video tape from the May ride went in the mail today Natty...I sent it regular mail so start looking in a few days!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
You should enjoy it.....it's a great video.  very educational too, with tips on how to and how not to ride.  There are even a few repair tips.....Treejumper will show you what to do when you keep kicking and the bike won't start....and there is lots of other useless information.   :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
who's picking on you....I was complimenting on how you gave us some tips on trail side maintenance....and you made it look so easy too :worship:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Thanks Squeak!! I will keep my eye out for the video! Who needs Blockbuster when I can watch Tree Jumper Extraordinaire!!!!?? I figure it'll be like Jackass the Movie, except with no Johnny Knoxville and TJ doesn't get Stunt Wages :)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
We still have to teach Treejumper how to make a motorcycle video though.....there are no crash scenes from the riders perspective.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by scooter1130
We still have to teach Treejumper how to make a motorcycle video though.....there are no crash scenes from the riders perspective.

Not on that one! I think i need Lou to come over and help me put together my collection of helmet camera highlights. :)

Did you see this one from DW? Click here and select "Chuckecrash"

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Thanks ....I needed a good laugh.   I think that should be added to the "How to be a Spode" training video

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Chucke'

I give you a lot of credit for jumping off, I think......

Also Great Commentating

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Joe Chief

Top Bottom