rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
With winter coming up fast here in North Eastern Ontario (actually its a little late) i have been looking at other options to a sled. Through searching i have came across the 2moto radix kit. www.2moto.com. I have also found a dealer out west that finances them and will finance to persons out of province.

Anyways, i was curious if anyone here has ridden one and what their take on it was. I would be putting it on a 06 CRF250.

I used to be a regular on the forum here, but its been a long time since I've been around, but you guys always seem to have the answer, so i thought i would ask. lol.

thanks!

Oct 7, 2010
The general consensus is that your 250 will be too underpowered for anything other than trails.

The 2moto is the least durable and capable of the snow bike kits.

The snow bikes in general are not great cruisers but are a blast for boondocking.

They guzzle gas.

It is a quick transition, but the snow bikes don't steer like a wheel bike. They are still more fun than a sled.

Of course, I've never ridden one, like most other people who will offer their opinions. I do have a SnowHawk 500, which is also built by AD Boivin and I play a doctor on tv, so my useless opinion may carry more weight than some others.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
"What's in your wallet?"

Top Bottom