Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Myself and 2 other buddies are makin the trip for practice at Wellston (Sooner State Cycle Park) this weekend. I was talking to the MCR and SSCP starter track guy and he said this is the last time the track will be used for a while.

If youve never ridden the track, its a nice outdoor, natural terrain MX track. It was a ton of fun!!

Hope to see some of you out there!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm good for either or both days.  Sawblade, if you need a place to stay, you got it.  I live an hour from Sooner.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
3/15-------> Saturday silly billies!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
No practice at Wellston this weekend due to the re-scheduled state race at Cooperland this weekend. Call before you make the trip.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I just called Baker Boys. Chan isnt sure (dunno quite how that works since he owns it) if there will be practice or not. He said there was at first, and then said he will have to check. I am supposed to call the hotline back tomorrow to find out for sure.

Last edited:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by Milk
3/15-------> Saturday silly billies!

Duh! Its always in the details! :laugh:

How about the track in Bartelsville or Sunset?

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by Lorin
No practice at Wellston this weekend due to the re-scheduled state race at Cooperland this weekend. Call before you make the trip.
:( :| :whiner: :think: :scream:
I really want to ride this track, but SOMETHING always happens!

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I've been looking, but I can't tell if Cooperland is racing Sat. or practicing.
Thanks for the info Milk and Lorin.
Maybe we'll find out more soon.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
cooperland is racing both days. small bikes and beginners on saturday, the rest on sunday.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Sawblade

Duh! Its always in the details! :laugh:

How about the track in Bartelsville or Sunset?

OK, lets see if we can get some info.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Anywhere is gonna be good for me I believe. I called the hotline for Wellston and no news. Sawblade has mentioned Sunset, but I dunno where that is. LOL

Help!!!!!!! Need a track for Saturday!

Nocona is open on Saturday...................Gene??????

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
sunset is in checotah, right off I-40. it has a good sandy-soil and a fun looking layout, a good place for roost pictures. the track owners are good people. it's probably a couple hours for you milk.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I e-mailed Sunset. They are having practice Sat and Sun, gate opens at 10 am. 10 bucks to ride. Sunday would work best for me since I'm buying a trailer first thing Sat morning then heading over to Tulsa to pick up the bike.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I called Baker Boys this afternoon and practice is on for Saturday and Sunday at Wellston!! I didnt get a time, but I assume it start at 10am. Chan said the hotline will be updated shortly. 751-6616

I will be there round 10 and hope to see some peeps out there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in for either Sunset or Sooner.  I could do both!  Saturday do Sooner and Sunday do Sunset.  Sawblade, where are you staying Saturday nite?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Hopefully I can be there by noon. Wellston that is.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
I'm in for either Sunset or Sooner.  I could do both!  Saturday do Sooner and Sunday do Sunset.  Sawblade, where are you staying Saturday nite?

I won't be able to make Wellston on Sat. I wanted to leave work early today and purchase the trailer, but it never fails there is always another fire to put out. I have 25 stores opening next week, the week before openings is always hell week. Anyway, the plan is to get the trailer at 8 Saturday morning, then head over to Tulsa, come back, go over the bike, put the ATK bike shoe on the trailer and find a spot on the floor to put my sleeping bag. ;)

I'm going to "Sunrise" on Sunday, little Sawtooth will be in tow also. We well be there between 10 and 11.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Here's what Sawblade will look like Sunday afternoon. ;)

Attachments

• justin1.jpg
    justin1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 26

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Ha!

Ill be at the track at 10am. Look for a green one, nuber 808, being pulled by a Dark Blue Chevy Truck. :) Ill have a YZ and a YT with me too!

See you guys there.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Can some one post directions? I will be coming Arkansas on I 40. Swift, I know you are coming, anybody else?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
1 mile east of Highway 69.  Exit when you see the track.  North side of I-40.

Top Bottom