Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Was going to goto Steel City til i foundout that it was last sunday instead of labor day weekend like every year past. :bang:

So going to the truck pulls in Ohio instead. :(

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Going to the northern part of Michigan's lower peninsula to hopefully dodge some trees! My weekend just so happens to be FOUR days this week and not t.h.r.e.e.... :nener: Sorry to brag but what the heck.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
The wife and I will be blazin new trail! A buddy has some woods with an old loop that is littered with downed trees. A chainsaw and a few hours should open things back up. Hopefully we can add some new runs to the mix as well. I spotted a good hillclimb in the rough last weekend, so maybe clear that off too.

Good luck to all you goin racin, and be safe! :cool:

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
It's too hot to do anything this weekend. Hollister Hills was amazing last week, a little dusty but the tracks were in good shape and the trails are fast. The high temp was like 75, it couldn't have been better.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
Too hot? Come one. Just means you need to get out there earlier! We try to be unloading before it's light out (which means about 4:30-4:45am in the summer), and then you can get a good 3 hours in before it's too far into the triple digits. Sigh, I miss Michigan....

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
adam728 said:
Lake Havasu

That is, if I can beat this plauge that is whooping my arse right now. (home sick today :( )

Man, I posted this joking about beating the plague on Tuesday, but it really is winning! Fever came back again during the night, and I feel worse than ever. I guess it's back to the doc to get some better stuff.

Top Bottom