7-18-02, The Wreck, The Hosp, and the future

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
okie- no decisions really have to be made do they?? ;) itll be a bit, but i will ride. the way this happened was kinda goofy and odd, ive crashed faster and harder with less damage, only thing i have promised myself and my wife is to not ride until im 100 percent.

sirT- you so crazy. :) i had no pain meds for 4 hours til surgery after mine and shock helped me out. the hip has nothing on the femur. my elbow actually hurt the worst for the first 4 days.

i cant use crutches cuz of the elbow. the walker is ok, but im going faster on it than they want me to. i have no idea how fast or slow this will be, but itll be faster than they think. :cool:

this is not the worst pain i have ever endured, so thats good too. ima big boy!!!

keep em comin!!!

darren

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Small world.... I was watching practice that night with my 9 year old grandson. I didn't see the start of the crash, but saw the finish. I never knew you were a DRN'r. Must have been a freak thing because it all looked kind of slow motion. Hope ya heal up quick and are able to get back riding, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
thanks oldmaiconut, im tryin to get out there tomorrow to watch races if my bro will push me. it was slow and no one thought i was even hurt.

this sucks.

milk

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
man, i finally got home today to my cats and im in heaven. im feelingf much better and learning how to get around a ton better. i still have to have help or the most basic things in life, but its great right now.

i never though 2 cats, a desktop, and high-speed would be this good....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
MX547, I might head out to the races myself, spectating as well. Let me know.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
MX547, I might head out to the races myself, spectating as well.

motox757 and his son mason are racing that nite. i plan on taking kendall and letting her race. 757 said he would help me out. maybe we can all hook up.

brian, you might consider just cruising around the track and picking up some points.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
what track you guys talkin about?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That would be nice, MX547. I'll see how I'm doing in a couple of weeks. That might be possible. That would be a great time to break in the Mamba engine, nice easy ride.
Milk, that would be ASCOT MX in Dora, OK. A stone throw from Ft. Smith, AR.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Milk, Swift, MX547, I feel for you guys.
Darren, hang in there, keep the power of positive thinking goin. Do what you can to make it to DW. Lots of good times there to cheer you up.
Walt

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Thanks for the advice Walt, I appreciate it!!

Im feeling tons better, Im at home, and I went to Chuck E. Cheese's yesterday!!! Life is grand.....:)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by thumbs

Maybe you can get one of these: http://www.electricscooter.com/ to help ya get around.

:) Thumbs, if I know Darren and his crew they will figger out how to give that scoot about 8 inches of travel and he'll be on the track at DW02 doing follow along shots with the digital camera! :) :) :)

Top Bottom